Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Coman didn't even own Alves like that. The one time he got Alves was on a counter attack when he just beat him to the ball because Coman might legit be the fastest winger out. Dude has much more blistering speed and acceleration than Sane. Sane is not better by much and City would have most of the possession if they play and he's not technical like that to get past Alves in a set defense. On the counter, maybe. He's fast but he's not Coman fast.

As for Neymar showing Alves mercy, you gotta do better than that. :comeon: How come he didn't show his cb countrymen mercy when he wash PSG at the return leg?

City won't have 60% possession against PSG. Will probably be 55-45 so City will have some opportunities to counter attack.

This is all hypothetical though, PSG need to get past Madrid, which I don't think they can.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City won't have 60% possession against PSG. Will probably be 55-45 so City will have some opportunities to counter attack.

This is all hypothetical though, PSG need to get past Madrid, which I don't think they can.
PSG is gonna destroy Madrid.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Craig Gordon, mikael listing and Jozo simunovic shouldn't show their faces around Glasgow again.

And every one in that squad and management team should come to Celtic park and publicly apologise to Celtic fans one at a time, tell everyone how much of a shytebag they are and then fukk off. Every one of them is a fukkng disgrace of a human being.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
PSG isn't beating Madrid.

Chelsea could actually pull the upset against Barcelona. Conte is one of the best tacticians in EPL. Chelsea was probably Man City's toughest game this season.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
PSG isn't beating Madrid.

Chelsea could actually pull the upset against Barcelona. Conte is one of the best tacticians in EPL. Chelsea was probably Man City's toughest game this season.

:dead: What about Madrid this year says unbeatable? And what about Chelski says they can beat an undefeated Barca team?! I wish we could bet man

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:dead: What about Madrid this year says unbeatable? And what about Chelski says they can beat an undefeated Barca team?! I wish we could bet man

My man,

I feel PSG don't have the resolve to beat Real over 2 legs. Real knows how to get hot when it really matter. Unai Emery isn't the coach for PSG. This is a totally different ball game.

Chelsea have one of the better records againsts Barca. Conte need not be underrated.