Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Now we all know how it feels to be a Madrid fan during peps era at barca and a little after that. Man city are playing like barca 09 - 11 while the rest of the big teams are powerless to stop them. The only thing missing is a 5 - 0 win over Manchester United. Just like how barca did that to Madrid in 2011. However we still got another Manchester derby game next year.

Majestic

Daps
Also modric is one of the greatest midfielders of all time. Point blank.

Majestic

Daps
how?
They got beat by Shakhtar just last week. Meanwhile PSG topped a group with Bayern while also scoring the most goals in Champions league group history?

or are you only basing this on league form?
they were already through and rested key players for the man u game. Psg played a shyt bayern in the first game. Funny how how they got beat by the true bayern.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
they were already through and rested key players for the man u game. Psg played a shyt bayern in the first game. Funny how how they got beat by the true bayern.
and PSG was already through and already top their group. Be honest, yall are only basing this on their league form and not Champions league
Hell, Barca are still the only undefeated team and I wouldn't say they're the outright favorite.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
how?
They got beat by Shakhtar just last week. Meanwhile PSG topped a group with Bayern while also scoring the most goals in Champions league group history?

or are you only basing this on league form?

Do you watch footy or just skim through it? Sane and Ederson were the only regular starters to play that game, because City had already won their group.

PSG had an easier group. I'm waiting to watch Sane retire Dani Alves.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Do you watch footy or just skim through it? Sane and Ederson were the only regular starters to play that game, because City had already won their group.

PSG had an easier group. I'm waiting to watch Sane retire Dani Alves.
we'll see who is correct come late March-April when they get countered to death by elite attacking fronts just like Peps Bayern, which had a superior squad. :mjgrin:
I like Sane but if Neymar couldn't retire him, how will Sane?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I like Sane but if Neymar couldn't retire him, how will Sane?

Neymar was showing mercy on his countryman.

City won't have any mercy on him after how he used us to leverage an offer from PSG. You see what Coman did to him in that last CL game, Sane is twice the player Coman is.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Neymar was showing mercy on his countryman.

City won't have any mercy on him after how he used us to leverage an offer from PSG. You see what Coman did to him in that last CL game, Sane is twice the player Coman is.
Coman didn't even own Alves like that. The one time he got Alves was on a counter attack when he just beat him to the ball because Coman might legit be the fastest winger out. Dude has much more blistering speed and acceleration than Sane. Sane is not better by much and City would have most of the possession if they play and he's not technical like that to get past Alves in a set defense. On the counter, maybe. He's fast but he's not Coman fast.

As for Neymar showing Alves mercy, you gotta do better than that. :comeon: How come he didn't show his cb countrymen mercy when he wash PSG at the return leg?