Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I don't see the big deal
d550c9cbe86b4e0c2e234fa0ab9f0530.png

Why did he do this mayne?
cc40cfc0ecae9506713a055b94eecaea.png

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Former Liverpool player Raheem Sterling was allegedly kicked and branded a ‘n****’ by a man who launched a barrage of racist abuse.

The England star was reportedly racially assaulted by a man who appeared to be waiting for him as he arrived at current club Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday. [...]

It is understood a man kicked Sterling multiple times in the leg after he got out of his car to ask the man - who was not known to him - what his problem was.

The paper also claims the incident was caught on CCTV and could spark a review of security around the club’s training base.

Sterling - who later went on to score twice against Tottenham - didn’t sustain any injuries in the attack.

Football's equality and inclusion organisation, has released a statement from the incident.

They said: “Kick It Out was alerted to the racist attack on Manchester City player Raheem Sterling, which occurred prior to their Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur, on Saturday evening (16 December).

“Since this time, the organisation has been in contact with Manchester City to offer its support to Raheem and the club. [...]

Raheem Sterling allegedly kicked and called "n*****" in racial assault

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone think Man City can win the Quadruple this season?
:patrice:

As a Barca fan i'm gonna be bias, and say no. Only because Barca is on an unbeaten run while still trying to figure things out; Neymar leaving, all the injuries, new manager and all. Plus RM has a crazy champions league rep and it seems like they're almost back in form.

But I think it's a wrap for the all domestic titles, unless they fukk up somewhere, but i don't see that happening because of the serious depth they have as a team. But who knows:manny:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:patrice:

As a Barca fan i'm gonna be bias, and say no. Only because Barca is on an unbeaten run while still trying to figure things out; Neymar leaving, all the injuries, new manager and all. Plus RM has a crazy champions league rep and it seems like they're almost back in form.

But I think it's a wrap for the all domestic titles, unless they fukk up somewhere, but i don't see that happening because of the serious depth they have as a team. But who knows:manny:

Breh, I think Barca should be weary of Chelsea. They are one of the few Premier League sides that know how to play Barca. Conte is also a tactical wizard.

I actually think that will be the better game over PSG v RM. At least from a tactical standpoint.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Always liked Oliveira, he was a solid player for us and a class act. Sucks he’s leaving, but he wasn’t worth what he was asking for at his age. Glad he found somebody to pay him though.

Wish him nothing, but the best in his future endeavors :gabithumbs: