Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It baffles me as to how you play Gabbiadini when you have Insignie on the bench.

You can't have 2 poacher type strikes up front. Immoblie is in good form but he needs a lot of service. Insignie is that type of player to create but also go at the defence.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It baffles me as to how you play Gabialdini when you have Insignie in the bench.

You can't have 2 poacher type strikes up front. Immoblie is in good form but he needs a lot of service. Insignie is that type of player to create but also go at the defence.

lol....I think everyone knows this but the manager
he gives no fukks

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2GQRus.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think a bigger thing should be increased representation. I think Africa should have at least 7 teams that qualify for the World Cup
Hell fukking naw. them nikkas disappoint every WC and would bring up as to why so many African teams advance in the first place. Africa needs to improve its play on a world stage first

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sweden knocked out Netherlands and Italy and beat France at home in the group stage :ehh:

Its not an exciting team to watch but its a solid team. Zlatan is the GOAT swedish player but I said before sweden without Ibra > sweden with Ibra