Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I seriously hope that dembele kid in the Celtics youth set up decides to play his parents country instead of Scotland. Like Scotland has a terrible international record.

Yeah me too. I can't see him throwing his entire international career away by playing for Scotland.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He'll play for France more than likely.

And Scotland has produced some great players over the years. Jinky Johnstone, Jim Baxter, Gordon strachan, Danny mcgrain, Dennis law and king kenny to name a few.

Tierney and Robertson both have world class potential as well.

:mjlol: Breh the Coli man aint going to know about them names + outside of Strachan the rest of those players were retired before a lot of people were even born on hurrr. shyt I'm :flabbynsick: and I havent even seen those players, outside of old school football videos.

Whats happened to man like Gauld, last I heard he was on loan to Alves, Harper (the Real Madrid kid, that signed for Brighton) and apparently Burke got run out of Leipzig for being lazy and having a bad attitude. When I watch vs the u21's on Friday, it looked like Burke had regressed.

How you going to have UEFA's technical director for nearly 2 decades and your talent levels back home go to Bolivia.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
James Rodriguez 'wants to quit Bayern Munich and return to Real Madrid' after Carlo Ancelotti sacking

James Rodriguez may be just months into his two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, but the Colombian midfielder is apparently already angling for a return to Real Madrid following the departure of Carlo Ancelotti.

Rodriguez was allowed to leave the Bernabeu in the summer after falling down the pecking order under Zinedine Zidane and reunited with Ancelotti, who originally brought him to Madrid from Monaco in 2014.

But he has endured a tough start to life at the Allianz Arena and was hauled off at half-time during the 3-0 reverse against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, which sealed Ancelotti's fate.

He was then left on the bench for Bayern's 2-2 draw against Hertha Berlin and there appears to be a fear from the World Cup 2014 golden boot winner that he will not get sufficient game time now Ancelotti has left.

According to Spanish website Diaro Gol, Rodriguez is also struggling to adapt to life in Germany and is not enjoying the colder climate. He is also struggling with an inability to communicate with team-mates in the native language.

German is likely to be the language of choice in the Bayern Munich dressing room under Ancelotti's replacement, Jupp Heynckes, and Rodriguez may fear he will be left out of key conversations unless he becomes fluent.

But the 26-year-old is unlikely to find himself welcome at Real Madrid and any break in his two-year agreement with Bayern Munich would only see him seal a permanent exit next year.

If you're going to be riding the bench anyways, it's probably nice to at least have people to talk to while you do it :manny:

Last edited:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Zlatan is the GOAT swedish player easily but sweden without Ibra > sweden with Ibra

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If you're going to be riding the bench anyways, it's probably nice to at least have people to talk to while you do it :manny:

Javi, Thiago, Vidal, Bernat, Robben (With some) and should probably be able to converse with Rafinha as well, so he's not totally on his own.

James needs to take a hit to the ego and join a team a level below where everything can be revolved around him.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Breh the Coli man aint going to know about them names + outside of Strachan the rest of those players were retired before a lot of people were even born on hurrr. shyt I'm :flabbynsick: and I havent even seen those players, outside of old school football videos.

Whats happened to man like Gauld, last I heard he was on loan to Alves, Harper (the Real Madrid kid, that signed for Brighton) and apparently Burke got run out of Leipzig for being lazy and having a bad attitude. When I watch vs the u21's on Friday, it looked like Burke had regressed.

How you going to have UEFA's technical director for nearly 2 decades and your talent levels back home go to Bolivia.
Lmao yeah I don't know who any of those players he listed are

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Man aint heard of Kenny Dalglish or Dennis Law? :gucci:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Mas já? Gabigol pode deixar Benfica em janeiro e retornar ao Santos
Com três jogos e zero gol até agora no Benfica, Gabriel Barbosa já pode estar de saída do atual campeão português.

De acordo com as imprensas de Itália e Portugal, Gabigol "está acusando problemas de adaptação a Lisboa" e considera deixar o clube em janeiro.

Também sem espaço na Inter de Milão - que o contratou em 2016 -, o atacante pode ter como destino o time que o revelou para o futebol, o Santos, também por empréstimo.

Apparently Gabi is having issues adapting in Portugal, and is considering leaving in January. And since there's no where for him to play at Inter returning to Santos on loan is an option.

Selfishly I hope this is true, because we still have a chance to win the league and we need all the firepower we can get. But that would be a bad look for his career.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently Gabi is having issues adapting in Portugal, and is considering leaving in January. And since there's no where for him to play at Inter returning to Santos on loan is an option.

Selfishly I hope this is true, because we still have a chance to win the league and we need all the firepower we can get. But that would be a bad look for his career.

:gucci:

:mjlol:

I can tell you exactly why he isnt adjusting, because he actually has to do some hard work and the coaches aint into this primadonna shyt he was overindulged with back home.