Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
no urgency with these dudes. absolute trash.. disgusted

outside of Partey every last one of these nikkas can :camby:
it might be a management problem with Ghana if you're talking about urgency. There is so much talent and potential going to waste for national African teams because they don't have the proper coaches and managers

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar 'asked UEFA to expel Barcelona from the Champions League' after his former side refused to pay his £23m loyalty bonus
Neymar asked UEFA to ban Barcelona from the Champions League after they failed to honour his £23million loyalty bonus, according to reports in Spain.

The Brazilian was advised by his lawyers to take the strongest possible action against his former club after they refused to pay the €26m (£23m) fee following his move to Paris Saint-Germain this summer.

Neymar's £198m transfer to PSG was held up until August so the Brazilian's father would receive the loyalty payment owed by Barcelona after July 31.

But Barcelona refused to honour the bonus in Neymar's contract, with a club spokesman claiming he had reneged on the agreement after negotiating with other teams before the payment was due.

I've seen actual divorces and custody battles not be this petty :dead:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

West/central african teams are fukkin up. Between civ, ghana and drc, theyre about to let these mahgrebs rep the continent

At least cote d'ivories last fixture is at home vs Morocco. They should win. They really miss Wilifried Zaha in the final third though
Morocco only needs a draw to qualify and hasnt given up a goal the entire qualifying cycle. They have a better midfield than CIV and a much better manager.

CIV is done and they deserve to be eliminated, they played with zero urgency or care yesterday.

Light

Pro
Daps
Who do you guys see as current favorites to win the whole thing? Germany is my choice if they have the core of the team healthy by the time of the tournament (Neuer, Reus, Boateng/Hummels).

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Who do you guys see as current favorites to win the whole thing? Germany is my choice if they have the core of the team healthy by the time of the tournament (Neuer, Reus, Boateng/Hummels).

Qualifying isn't over with breh.... :stopitslime:

From those that are currently qualified, right now I'm putting up Brazil. Neymar is a talisman.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Ivory Coast have fell the fukk off :scust:

...bout let Morocco qualify for WC

West/central african teams are fukkin up. Between civ, ghana and drc, theyre about to let these mahgrebs rep the continent

At least cote d'ivories last fixture is at home vs Morocco. They should win. They really miss Wilifried Zaha in the final third though

IVC and Ghana :francis:

Bout to be the first time I haven't seen Ghana in a world cup. My dad loved watching them in 2010.

On the bright side you got teams like Senegal, Burkina Faso, DRC, Uganda, potentially qualifying. :ohhh:

we're getting atleast 2 African countries guaranteed going to Russia (Nigeria and Senegal/Burkina Faso). :yeshrug:

But yeah, letting the northern African countries dominate the contient is fukking shameful :scust: