Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Neither of you have done anything but Spurs have been better, have/has better players and been better than Everton overall in the last decade. Spurs consistency has put them into a position to be one of the big boys, but make no mistake theyre 6th and quite some distance from 5th and Everton are 7th and I would say they some distance from Spurs at the moment. You haven't won anything in this century and this is like your first season with proper money, you have ground to make up Spurs. And your history is what it is history in the past.

And no I'm not a Spurs fan either.

I dont deny that. I just believe that Everton could've been in the position the Spurs are in now. But their management and recruitment has been poor in comparison, continues to be and doesnt look to be changing anytime soon.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont deny that. I just believe that Everton could've been in the position the Spurs are in now. But their management and recruitment has been poor in comparison, continues to be and doesnt look to be changing anytime soon.

Spurs? they have the stadium to pay for and Levy isn't the nicest of people to deal with on either side of the table that includes his own players. Spurs don't need much, just more depth, especially for Kane and Eriksen and extra pace, which you guys lack as well. But they did sign a better right back for half the price for the one they let go. Winks is a good player, hopefully he can stay fit, because like Lallana he provides something different from your typical English/British midfielder.

They should of won the league when Leicester did, that was their best opportunity to do so. Because the Manchester arms race has taken over now and reality is only Chelsea can stop them.

I know Rooney was signed to soften the blow of losing Lukaku and while he'll be useful, especially for the younger strikers. Rooney slows down the play too much and Koeman will come to realization that Rooney is the problem. DCL or Sandro should be the one upfront with their legs and movement. Probably my favourite Everton youngster is Dowell, but he's out on loan too Forest, was hoping he'll get some games this year .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Manchester United urged to stop their fans singing song about Romelu Lukaku
2300.jpg

Manchester United have been urged to stop their supporters singing a song about Romelu Lukaku that makes reference to the size of the striker’s manhood on the basis that it reinforces racist stereotypes.

The anti-discrimination organisation Kick It Out intervened after footage emerged of United fans singing the song, which goes to the tune of the Stone Roses hit Made of Stone, during the team’s 3-0 victory over Basel at Old Trafford in the Champions League last week. It is believed to have been repeated during Sunday’s 4-0 win against Everton at the same venue when Lukaku, who joined United from the Merseyside club for a fee of £75m rising to £90m with add-ons in July, scored one goal and assisted another.

Manchester United urged to stop their fans singing song about Romelu Lukaku

hrFXFdy.gif