Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Light

Pro
Daps
Can't even watch Madrid anymore because of that fukking donkey Benzema

Don't know how that fukking knob still plays for Madrid. Can't even dribble the fukking ball:camby:

You probably never even watched them in the first place judging by that statement. Benzema excels at dribbling especially in small vicinities. It's his finishing that is lacking, but he's great at everything else.

3 CL in 4 years why would you replace him.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This is what happens when you have a mid-tier manager trying to run a big club. An elite manager like Zidane, Simeone, Pep, etc. would have established the pecking order on day one and shut down any issues as soon as they appeared in training. Emery should be ashamed of himself for letting this play out publicly.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
what Algeria would look like if Algerians didn't play for France :sas2:

FPH6dfiQKgr4Lf2vCPYUDeVQoCrHPpZcD44NuNB32Zw.png

A lot of african teams would be flat out scary if the children born of the disapora played for their mother lands.

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Commentators talking about Pulisic during the Barca game :stopitslime:

I know he's a halfway decent player but is he being extra "gassed" cause he's American or does he really have "world class" potential?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Commentators talking about Pulisic during the Barca game :stopitslime:

I know he's a halfway decent player but is he being extra "gassed" cause he's American or does he really have "world class" potential?

He does have the potential, and he's at a great club for young players. If he's going to succeed he's in a good place to do it, and I don't mean cups cuz he'll never win Bundesliga.