Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Rooney and De Boer are proof that hair transplants are trash ideas that adversely affect your performance and that you should just accept God's plan for the top of your head.

De Boer just sums up 2010's Dutch football. shyt players, shyt coaches coming thru, I feel sorry for Robben playing with the shyt he has to play with, over the past 5 years.

Cocu is probably their last hope from that early 90's generation of players to coaches.

De Boer would be better as a youth coach or taking over a shyt team in a lower league and allowed to build and implement his philosophy over a period of time. Outside of Holland so far this top league stuff isn't for him and it's probably more to do with going to teams and having players who know how to play functional football instead of the fancy stuff that De Boer wants to play.

But yeah De Boer is done as a top level coach for now.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Garth Crooks slams Manchester United star Paul Pogba for his latest red-streak hairstyle: 'He insists on behaving like an adolescent'

Paul Pogba's mindset should be on becoming the best he can be on the field at Manchester United, not on what hairstyle he should have next, believes pundit Garth Crooks.

Manchester United's most expensive player donned a new trim during the draw against Stoke last weekend, complete with a red streak on the side.

Pogba has played a key role in United's flying start to the season, scoring two and assisting two as Jose Mourinho's side shoot to the top of the Premier League table.

But Crooks believes Pogba's new cut indicates where his head is at and reflects badly on where his priorities lie.

'I also want to discuss Paul Pogba's new hairstyle, which features a red streak.' Crooks told BBC Sport.

'I only mention it because he clearly wants to bring it to our attention. There is so much for the midfielder to do at United and he still insists on behaving like an adolescent.

'Granted, a hairstyle is not going to determine how well he can control a ball or make a pass, but it does say something about where his mind is at the moment.

'If you are going to attract attention to yourself on a football pitch do it with goals and performances, not cheap gimmicks and marketing tricks.'

Not a fan of Pogba at all, but it's disheartening seeing this type of commentary from a brother.

I expect this type of attack from a :whitey:type.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fan of Pogba at all, but it's disheartening seeing this type of commentary from a brother.

I expect this type of attack from a :whitey:type.
Co-sign. Im Chelsea fan, but Pogba is doing well on the field why is Garth Crooks complaining?

When cac football players do hairstyles, promote side businesses no one complains.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
agree with everything except Germany being behind England. Bunds is the second best league

I broke down the top 5 leagues at what they good at, a while back on another forum

No ranking order

Bundesliga is by far the best run league from top to bottom.
EPL is the best commercially & most demanding
La Liga has the best players
Serie A is the best league tactically
Ligue 1 strongest development league. Most players bought from Ligue 1 sides generally fit into any league as the football is physical and technical.

EPL is the most entertaining, because of the pace of the game and lack of overall technique compared to the other 4 leagues, but the lack of tekkers allows for more exciting games. PL Phuckery :ahh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I broke down the top 5 leagues at what they good at, a while back on another forum

No ranking order

Bundesliga is by far the best run league from top to bottom.
EPL is the best commercially & most demanding
La Liga has the best players
Serie A is the best league tactically
Ligue 1 strongest development league. Most players bought from Ligue 1 sides generally fit into any league as the football is physical and technical.

EPL is the most entertaining, because of the pace of the game and lack of overall technique compared to the other 4 leagues, but the lack of tekkers allows for more exciting games. PL Phuckery :ahh:
I agree, I watch big PL games more. Far more entertaining from drama standpoint, storyline and overall car crash tv.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
agree with everything except Germany being behind England. Bunds is the second best league

Could make that argument. I just believe the visibility of the EPL and La Liga attracts all players from around the globe to play there, their commercial appeal leads to them attracting the best players in the world. I agree with you about the Ligue 1. But they have proven to develop great talent who do well in other leagues. Look at this transfer window all the names thrown around (Dembele, Mbappe, Bakayoko, Lemar, Lacazette, Mendy) just look at that French squad everybody came through Ligue 1 except for Griezmann.

So when some dude was debating me on this thread about Brazilian teams in the Brazilian leagues being better than France and Germany. I was baffled.