Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm sick right now, we had so many opportunities to get on the board and didn't do it. Alisson had a phenomenal game in goal, but we should have been able to get something passed him at some point. We just blew way too many chances.

If FIFA didn't screw us over with that transfer ban we'd have a dangerous goal scoring tandem with Alex Bloodclot Lacazette next to Griezmann. Instead we have to pray that somebody gets lucky enough to get a goal. I hate this game :mad:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
That neymar is a c*nts c*nt man. Never shook ralston's hand after ripping the arse out the boy for 90 mins.

Hope brown or simunovic or someone goes right through the diving cheating wee b*stard! :pacspit:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Garth Crooks always been like this :scust:

Garth crooks is the Stephen A. Smith of Football.

Ane2gR.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm sick right now, we had so many opportunities to get on the board and didn't do it. Alisson had a phenomenal game in goal, but we should have been able to get something passed him at some point. We just blew way too many chances.

If FIFA didn't screw us over with that transfer ban we'd have a dangerous goal scoring tandem with Alex Bloodclot Lacazette next to Griezmann. Instead we have to pray that somebody gets lucky enough to get a goal. I hate this game :mad:

:pacspit: you lot cost me 150 quid, last night.