Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Carlo Ancelotti could quit Bayern Munich for China this season, according to former player Mario Basler: 'My source is very trustworthy'

Carlo Ancelotti could leave Bayern Munich as soon as January, according to the club's former player Mario Basler.

Basler believes the Italian coach has already signed for a club in China and will leave his position at Bayern as soon as the Chinese Super League begins in the new year.

Ancelotti has come under some pressure recently after a surprise defeat to Hoffenheim in their last game.

Speaking to sport1, Basler said: 'I have been told that Ancelotti has signed with a Chinese club.

'From what I understand, he could leave as soon as January because that is when the season in China starts.'

Basler added: 'I cannot confirm it 100 per cent but my source is very trustworthy.'

Bayern relinquished the top spot in the Bundesliga following that defeat to Hoffenheim and Basler believes the writing may already be on the wall.

Basler out here gossiping like he's at the beauty shop.

"Girl, I heard Carlo got him a new job :gurl:"

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Great win today over Corinthians. Really nice to see Lucas Lima have a positive impact on a game, and Oliveira get his first goal in weeks.

Not getting my hopes up for winning the league, but today was positive :gabithumbs: