Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
damn, what a detailed tattoo. but is he talking about civil rights but posted this? is he HOMOphobic ?
not impress

CoZwros.jpg
Black pride and hates gays? Dude might be a Coli poster :leon:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

These clowns at Gol TV aren't showing the Benfica game, because their studios are in Florida.

I've been waiting since the transfer deadline to see Gabi's debut, and I'm going to miss it because they're scared of a hurricane :mad:

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
These clowns at Gol TV aren't showing the Benfica game, because their studios are in Florida.

I've been waiting since the transfer deadline to see Gabi's debut, and I'm going to miss it because they're scared of a hurricane :mad:
Futbol.tv has a PREMIUM tier 1month free promo right now, and it stacks with the 1 week trial so it becomes 5 weeks free

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philippe Coutinho speaks out on Barcelona, on Jurgen Klopp after returning to Liverpool training

''The thing is, I thought I would be training with Suarez, Messi and that lot. Instead I'm coming into work and seeing Alberto Moreno smiling back at me.''

"I just hope Barca get their shyt together and bid more than two cases of Estrella and a packet of Monster Munch in January. Otherwise I'll do what any self-respecting Brazilian would do: Get Fat."

:russ: