Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I think there are some extremely young talented American's. Problem is they are either too young or not getting time playing for their clubs. Bruce loves the MLS and guys like Zusi and Wondo are getting calls up.

Pulisic is a step above everyone else. Clint is the only other player who I think can show that glimpse of something special on any occasion.
Yep and the julians green and Zaeleam havent panned out like they hoped for

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

I've given up hope for those 2.

Holding out hope for Weston McKennie, Emerson Hyndman, Matthew Olosunde, Cameron Carter-Vickers.

Maybe even Ben Lederman but the way La Masia is putting out quality players he might be better off in Germany.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Management is a huge deal...But outside of Pulisic I don't see the talent coming down the pipeline and players like Jozy, Bradley, Zusi and others are in the twilight of their careers.

Arsenal didn't want to pay $35-40 million for him a season ago...:snoop:

Jozy is doing fine. Nagbe is a bright spot. Wood is decent. Management does need help.

United States' immigration policies are inspiring USMNT opponents - Arena

It's not the players, strategy, or ability of the other teams.

It's that the other teams are mad about the US's immigration policies
:dead:

:camby: even if it's true you gotta step up :damn:

I think there are some extremely young talented American's. Problem is they are either too young or not getting time playing for their clubs. Bruce loves the MLS and guys like Zusi and Wondo are getting calls up.

Pulisic is a step above everyone else. Clint is the only other player who I think can show that glimpse of something special on any occasion.

Wondo isn't showing his face near the us team again. Idk why he likes zusi.

Zaeleam tore his ACL. Idk about Green...

I've given up hope for those 2.

Holding out hope for Weston McKennie, Emerson Hyndman, Matthew Olosunde, Cameron Carter-Vickers.

Maybe even Ben Lederman but the way La Masia is putting out quality players he might be better off in Germany.

USA just needs to be tactically aggressive they play way too sloppy in the final 3rd

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Jozy is doing fine. Nagbe is a bright spot. Wood is decent. Management does need help.

Jozy's got 1 more world cup in him at BEST, pending his already shaky fitness. Nagbe is bright but unproven. Decent isn't good enough for international cup runs (Wood).

Our team is too damn old and not talented enough...the management and the USSF have to step up or this shyt is over after 2018.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jozy's got 1 more world cup in him at BEST, pending his already shaky fitness. Nagbe is bright but unproven. Decent isn't good enough for international cup runs (Wood).

Our team is too damn old and not talented enough...the management and the USSF have to step up or this shyt is over after 2018.

Jozy can be a "super" sub if he stays healthy he scores. Decent is in CONCACAF. USA does need to have a proven world class striker to accompany their midfield.