Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Gabriel Jesus is signinging of the season....after his transfer delay due to Brazil/3rd-party nonsense & his injury I'm putting him in THIS seasons signings.....and that kid is THE ONE!!!! Said it when Citeh (who I don't support) signed him, was gutted when he got injured, then came back just for end of season. Future Balon d' or candidate AT WORST. Besides Neymar he defines modern Brazil.....skill, production, determination and does it all with a fckin' smile on his face while making it all look so damn easy.

:cheers: A joy to watch.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monac accepted a last minute bid from Arsenal for 98mil on deadline day but lemar didnt want to go according to Wenger :mjlol:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Liverpool stepping on Arsenal's neck something serious. I had NO IDEA we had bought Chamberlain. Picked up FB today and seen him reveiled in Liverpool page. Klopp (with defenders) really might win us a championship. Gomez, Clyne & Matip are the only one I trust back there.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Barca trying to save face by claiming Liverpool wanted 200 million euros. "We're not the crazy ones, they are!" :mjlol:That club is in a state of shambles.

I didn't watch USMNT last night, but it's fun watching American pundits trying to blame Tico fans being louder than the Americans or chalking up to Costa Rica being a good team. Nah fam the USMNT just aren't good right now. I mean, the best player on the team by a country mile is 18 years old (and the second best player didn't even play last night). Tells you everything you need to know.

Arena is just as trash as Klinsmann was. Why is Graham Zusi being called up let alone being allowed to start out of position at right back? Tim Howard is trash now, bench him. Nagbe contributes fukk all in the final third, Bradley's been shyt for some time now. Maybe we can finally admit MLS ain't producing talent like the media claims it is. I saw a few try to claim Urena as an MLS prduct like he didn't just arrive from Europe this year. It's pathetic.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barca board currently gotta be the most stupid bunch of people and liars

Soler: "We don't fear Messi not renewing. The contract extension is done."

Soler: "Messi contract extension has been agreed. We didn't backtrack. Only signatures are needed."
:russ:
Soler: "We think we still have the best squad in the world. Valverde is also very happy with it."

not signing Inigo and those dead weight players ? yeah sure

Soler said Paulinho cost us 40M + variables and then later corrected himself by saying that they paid his release clause and he cost just 40M.

Seri and Iñigo were two players that we looked at but we decided that it was best not to sign them
:snoop:

Soler: "We think we still have the best squad in the world. Valverde is also very happy with it."

having the best player doesn't mean having the best team. Messidependencia all over again

:deadmanny:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

full

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Barca board currently gotta be the most stupid bunch of people and liars

Soler: "We don't fear Messi not renewing. The contract extension is done."

Soler: "Messi contract extension has been agreed. We didn't backtrack. Only signatures are needed."
:russ:

not signing Inigo and those dead weight players ? yeah sure

Soler said Paulinho cost us 40M + variables and then later corrected himself by saying that they paid his release clause and he cost just 40M.

Seri and Iñigo were two players that we looked at but we decided that it was best not to sign them
:snoop:

having the best player doesn't mean having the best team. Messidependencia all over again

:deadmanny:
"The departure of Leo really hurt us.........uh excuse me,Neymar's departure"
:mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
if we're being honest, Cost Rica has better players

Bryan Ruiz alone is better than the entire USMNT....but cats jumped on me when I said "if we had soccer in the hood we'd be dominating that too."

One of the biggest athletic talent pools on earth and we can't put together a side that doesn't struggle through WC Qualifiers. :snoop: