Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
@dappadonna

Attamah :camby:

Kwesi appiah is a fool. This guy attamah has never started a match let alone one this big. U choose to start him over experienced players then he gives the ball away for the first goal. His play was absolutely horrible. Now u want to bring afful, who has 70 plus caps, on at halftime because the guy who has never played at this level is fukkin up. What kind of kwasia foolishness is this man?

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
@dappadonna

Attamah :camby:

Kwesi appiah is a fool. This guy attamah has never started a match let alone one this big. U choose to start him over experienced players then he gives the ball away for the first goal. His play was absolutely horrible. Now u want to bring afful, who has 70 plus caps, on at halftime because the guy who has never played at this level is fukkin up. What kind of kwasia foolishness is this man?

It's over fam . They better start building a proper team for AFCON 2018

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
1996 vs 2017

21200895_1592190387494833_6095778504535136966_o.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Dude it really is...

Between the fukking drama that is Arsenal (expected) and the fukkery that is Barca (slightly unexpected), my summer window has been total shyt. Arsenal better pray to GOD they win europa because there's no way in hell they make the top 4 with this side, this manager, this front office and this fan base. No way.

Barca, I'm slightly more hopeful for. The front office drama there can happen in the periphery, with Gomes gone Paulinho can have some space to fit into the system. Dembele is a quality signing, Semedo is quality. They'll challenge for La Liga and prolly win Copa Del Rey again...but compared to the Madrid squads and Bayern IDK if they have the depth.
With the way their year has gone Barça will probably win La Liga, and then Messi will announce he's leaving at the victory parade :mjlol:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal gonna have to unload Sanchez for 30 at this point with his wage demands and poisoning the dressing room until January

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It really is dead. :mjcry:
Tiki taka was boring as fukk. Spain/Barca having 95% possesion and shyt. They score one goal and then for the rest of the match pass the ball around until referees blew the whistle. Boring as fukk :scust:. I'm glad Bayern Munich and Brazil killed Tiki taka.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tiki taka was boring as fukk. Spain/Barca having 95% possesion and shyt. They score one goal and then for the rest of the match pass the ball around until referees blew the whistle. Boring as fukk :scust:. I'm glad Bayern Munich and Brazil killed Tiki taka.
tiki taka died because the players who mastered it got older and less mobile. Thank god we won't be seeing a Spanish duo like Xavi and Iniesta again :whew:

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
With the way their year has gone Barça will probably win La Liga, and then Messi will announce he's leaving at the victory parade :mjlol:
Yeah. I don't see madrid winning the league. They always drop silly points.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Barça is a novela at this point :heh:

I can barely keep up with all of their summer f#ckery. At this point I'm just waiting for a story about Suarez biting Dembele in training or something.
How do you put text into the grey box like that?

Taco

All Star
Daps
tiki taka died because the players who mastered it got older and less mobile. Thank god we would be seeing a Spanish duo like Xavi and Iniesta again :whew:
Forreal though that chemistry that Gourdola got out of that team was similar as the current warriors team, just jelled so well. I fukking hate Barca but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love that tiki taka style. That shyt was literally the definition of why we call it the beautiful game.