Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PSG basically saying FVCK FFP

tenor.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
watching soccer you'd think every French person was black

Seriously, but don't France and England have the highest number of African and ancestral africans in Europe?

Serge Aurier signing is official

Welcome , my African brudda :blessed:

It is a good signing...:snoop:

These Oligarchs have fukked up the game, no emphasis on the development of talent...everyone just throwing cash at players now...90 mill for Lemar? I mean wtf. We are going to see 5+ transfers ABOVE 80 million by nights end...wtf.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Arsenal accepted Man City $60 million bid for Alexis. Man if Arsenal doesnt get Draxler or Lemar by the end of today. Arsenal fan TV is going to be :mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Brazil is playing today. Coutinho will be back. Will be a good game against Ecuador. Wonder if Tite will experiment with Luan in the second half. The big game is on the 5th. Brazil vs Colombia.
Also today is another thriller Uruguay vs Argentina. I expect two red cards in this match.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brazil is playing today. Coutinho will be back. Will be a good game against Ecuador. Wonder if Tite will experiment with Luan in the second half. The big game is on the 5th. Brazil vs Colombia.
Also today is another thriller Uruguay vs Argentina. I expect two red cards in this match.
Read on Globo yesterday that it's likely Coutinho won't play, and if he does it'll be in a very reduced role. Apparently Tite and Edu Gaspar feel it would be disrespectful to Liverpool & Klopp to start him after everything that's happened the last few weeks, and they don't want to be a part of the drama.

Willian is starting in his place tonight.

Here's the lineup Tite gave the media yesterday...

Veja as informações da Seleção para o jogo contra o Equador:

Local: Arena do Grêmio, em Porto Alegre.
Data e horário: quinta-feira, às 21h45 (de Brasília).
Provável escalação: Alisson, Daniel Alves, Marquinhos, Miranda e Marcelo; Casemiro; Paulinho, Renato Augusto, Willian e Neymar; Gabriel Jesus.