Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He's fine as a wide forward or CAM. A holdover or replacement for Lallana. I would've much preferred Lemar though.

And now that Howedes is going to Juve, we gotta pay whatever it takes to get VVD.
I frankly rate him over Lallana who is frail as a lamb and slow as shyt.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He's fine as a wide forward or CAM. A holdover or replacement for Lallana. I would've much preferred Lemar though.

And now that Howedes is going to Juve, we gotta pay whatever it takes to get VVD.

Lallana is a better player than Ox at the moment tho

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Won't matter, regardless what happens. Mane and Firmino are gonna show out in CL this year and move to bigger clubs next year.

Its a cycle with Liverpool.

I don't see Firmino moving to a bigger club. He's the type of player whose movement makes a lot more valuable in Klopp's system than anywhere else. Mane is kind of the same way, though I think he'll attract more interest than Bobby.

I could Emre getting sold for big money if he re-ups. And Trent Alexander-Arnold will be a City player in 3 years.

niguez

All Star
Daps
I don't see Firmino moving to a bigger club. He's the type of player whose movement makes a lot more valuable in Klopp's system than anywhere else. Mane is kind of the same way, though I think he'll attract more interest than Bobby.

I could Emre getting sold for big money if he re-ups. And Trent Alexander-Arnold will be a City player in 3 years.

Even if he's valuable in Klopp's system, Barcelona, PSG and Bayern will come for him if he shows out in the CL.

Let's be real nobody wants to play for Liverpool longterm. The city is shyte. Its a stepping stone club.