Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
I don't see Firmino moving to a bigger club. He's the type of player whose movement makes a lot more valuable in Klopp's system than anywhere else. Mane is kind of the same way, though I think he'll attract more interest than Bobby.

I could Emre getting sold for big money if he re-ups. And Trent Alexander-Arnold will be a City player in 3 years.
Nah,if PSG,Barça,Real or Bayern come for Firmino it will be Coutinho all over again......
Emre is on his way to Juve for free

niguez

All Star
Daps
Nah,if PSG,Barça,Real or Bayern come for Firmino it will be Coutinho all over again......
Emre is on his way to Juve for free

Yup, thats why they the PL needs to focus on developing British talent. Brazilains will leave as soon as the big clubs come in. French players, some tend to stay depending on the situation. South Americans all head to La Liga in the end.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Emre Mor to Celta Vigo

personally, I think Dortmund fukked it. Should have kept him for one more year. Especially with Dembele gone. Imma go on record and say, he's the only youngster who is on Dempele's level talent. One of the goat young dribblers I've ever saw. If Celta can get the best out of Iago Aspas of all people, then, Mor is gonna have a good year. Then maybe Barca will bid for him. Him and Dembele were close at Dortmund

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see anything wrong with Arsenal's moves, they getting rid of dead wood/weight

Ox has only scored 9 goals in +100 matches.

Gibbs never lived to his potential

Mustafi makes a lotbof mistakes in defense.

The only thing is timing is wrong, they will struggle to get replacements before the deadline ends.

That Evans defender from West Brom is currently on form, he could be a good buy