Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Group C is gonna be very interesting
We got Juve again.We beat them in the preseason but that doesn't mean shyt now,also Neymar scored both goals then
We can't do much worse than last season,can we?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:banderas: we back

29419311694_aa07cbb648_o.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dembele to Barca he is going to shine. The guy has had meteoric rise from Rennes mid-table club in Ligue 1 to Barca in 4 years.

I feel like with Barca FO collapsing and his rise being so fast, he's headed for a career setback. Not one that'll kill his career, but I think he gets sold for 75 cents on the dollar to Arsenal in 2 years.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Tottenham and Madrid making it out of the Group H. Tottenham is a better team than Dortmund despite the loss to Chelsea last week in addition Dortmund is losing Dembele not to say that they don't have a habit of replacing quality guys with others. I still think Spurs are better than Dortmund.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I feel like with Barca FO collapsing and his rise being so fast, he's headed for a career setback. Not one that'll kill his career, but I think he gets sold for 75 cents on the dollar to Arsenal in 2 years.

I agree that Barca overpaid and everybody is taking advantage of Barca because of the money they got for Neymar and the pressure to replace such a great player in addition to Suarez being out for the first month of the season. So it's basically now a one-man team with Messi upfront. You go from the best attack in Europe with three of the top 5 best attacking player in the world to just one threat in Messi.

However, Dembele has nothing else to prove in the Bundesliga. He actually sparked interest even when he was at Rennes and also after his first season in Germany. But last season, he put up great numbers that people like me feel like Dortmund has become too small of a club for him. If he had gone earlier, he would have played behind Neymar I believe. Now that Neymar is gone, he is an instant starter.