Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
PSG just save Barto's head for days. maybe Barca rethink on buying Seri after a shyt show against Napoli, Barca shold move for Jorginho

I am fukking done, this season is OVER for me :deadmanny:

giphy.gif

We have a staff which makes decisions based on 2 matches:snoop:
Schalke offered us Goretzka for 30 million because they prefer selling him rather than him going to Bayern next year on a free transfer.But he is too young and cheap I guess......

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Mario Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice's Champions League exit: 'I should've taken him off sooner... he didn't run or give enough'
Nice manager Lucien Favre has sensationally blasted Mario Balotelli for not 'giving enough' against Napoli after the Italian striker was jeered by his own supporters.

Napoli cruised into the Champions League group stage with a 2-0 win away to Nice on Tuesday, scoring their first goal as Balotelli was arguing with match officials on the touchline.

Balotelli, who missed the first leg through injury, was sluggish, off the pace and never threatened the Napoli goal and the maverick Italian was eventually substituted during the second half to jeers from the home fans.

Following the defeat, Favre — who saw Wesley Sneijder endure a frustrating Nice debut — hit out at the former Liverpool and Manchester City forward.

Favre said: 'This came too soon for Wesley Sneijder but Mario Balotelli was not in the game.

'When you have one or two who do nothing on the pitch, it is impossible to beat anyone, even in Ligue 1.

'You have to be honest. I should have taken him (Balotelli) off sooner. He didn't run enough. He didn't give enough. We played better when we put in his place a youngster [Knepe Ganago] who nobody knows.'
Balotelli is the dude at work that does well until he gets comfortable. Then he starts missing days, leaving early, and doing a half-assed job at everything:francis:

Last edited:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar plays in the 5th best league in the world :mjlol:. It wont matter if he has 50 goals and 20 assists because that league is a joke :russ:. What matters is his performance in the CL.

From this season on goals in French league actually count as much as EPL and la liga goals in regards to the golden shoe.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
PSG refused the offer for Di María and Seri is not an option anymore too
When Messi ends up at City(he hasn't signed his contract renewal yet because he wants to see the new signings) I wouldn't like to be in Bartomeu's shoes at all
Smart move by psg. Di maria is like anti-thesis to barca. Barca don't like playing against him and if they meet in the cl di maria will be crucial again.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann hit with two-match ban for insulting the referee against Girona
Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann has been banned for two matches after being sent off for insulting the referee during his side's 2-2 draw with Girona on Saturday.

France international Griezmann protested after being booked for diving by Juan Martinez Munuera, for which he had initially been issued a yellow card.

The forward leaped over the keeper and made slight contact with his trailing leg before making the most of his dive in order to earn a penalty.

Griezmann, lying on the ground, turned to referee Juan Martinez Munuera expecting him to point at the spot. But Munuera instead brandished a yellow for simulation and Griezmann berated the referee for his decision, calling him 'a f*****g bottler' according to Spanish outlet AS.

Griezmann cusses at a ref and gets two games, Cristiano puts hands on a ref and get 5 games.

zgVM8_s-200x150.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
150 million plus one player just for mbappe is the finesse of the century. Wtf psg?:mjlol: psg owners moving wild out here. Now i know dortmund must have been asking for 150 million plus for dembele.