Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yeah the story keeps swaying back and forth. Supposedly he had a clause of 40, then it expired, then it jumped it was a gentlemen's agreement for with player and club. Barca just walked into another headache.

I feel like teams know Barca have money to spend and are need in some serious talent. They are all going to hold onto their players until Barca breaks the bank or the team refuses to sell due to it being Barca.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cristiano Ronaldo is such a queen, dude crying about losing his 5 game ban appeal.

He knows in 5 games time he will be behind Neymar & Messi in goals lol. Neymar already got 3 goals & 2 assists in 2 games.

By the time Ronaldo kicks a ball he could be behind by 10 + goals:mjlol:

Ronaldo clearly worried about winning that Balon'dor

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Cristiano Ronaldo is such a queen, dude crying about losing his 5 game ban appeal.

He knows in 5 games time he will be behind Neymar & Messi in goals lol. Neymar already got 3 goals & 2 assists in 2 games.

But the Ballon D'or is awarded based on the previous season's performance
We'll see tho.....

Light

Pro
Daps

Neymar plays in the 5th best league in the world :mjlol:. It wont matter if he has 50 goals and 20 assists because that league is a joke :russ:. What matters is his performance in the CL.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
PSG refused the offer for Di María and Seri is not an option anymore too
When Messi ends up at City(he hasn't signed his contract renewal yet because he wants to see the new signings) I wouldn't like to be in Bartomeu's shoes at all

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
When Messi ends up at City(he hasn't signed his contract renewal yet because he wants to see the new signings) I wouldn't like to be in Bartomeu's shoes at all

If they lose Neymar one summer and then Messi leaves on a free transfer the next, they'll drag his body through the streets of Barcelona :picard:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSG just save Barto's head for days. maybe Barca rethink on buying Seri after a shyt show against Napoli, Barca shold move for Jorginho

I am fukking done, this season is OVER for me :deadmanny:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barca are acting like Madrid used to in the first Galactico era, they desperately need someone who can transition the ball from midfield to the forwards. Any such player would help them regardless of profile.