Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank God Chelsea got a win, I didnt think we would get a result today. Bakayoko looked good, some football pundits calling him the new "Patrick Viera"

I hope Morata/Hazard/Willian partnerdship works, we cant afford another Torres/Shevchenko situation

I need a gif of Conte leaping the ad fence:russ:

Conte's celebrations are funnny as fukk

Bats and Morata are terrible. Conte, why'd you have to mess with Diego like that?
:sadbron:
Diego Costa had to go, he has no loyalties, he nearly jumped ship in the middle of season when the Chinese made an offer for him. That disrupted Chelsea season for a bit

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All things considered Barça had a good performance today, and most importantly for them Delofeu actually had a solid game. They have a long way to go, but rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated.
It's all about when they meet teams at the level of Real, Bayern, Atletico, PSG . People don't think they are in trouble because of regular la liga games it is when they come up against those teams would Defoleu be a match winner or will it fall on Messi alone. We have seen with Argentina what happens when he plays the twin roles of midfield and attack ,it is neutralized with 2 or 3 players swarming him because nobody fears anyone else in that team.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Dude probably got his ass whooped in the locker room :dead:

By his teammates or the fans who probably were waiting for him in the locker room?

Juventus_Bucuresti.png

That blatant ripoff. How is this even allowed?