Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barcelona needs a lot of work, defense is terrible, Midfield is shyt too. The difference between those other Barcelona teams they had upcoming players coming through the academy. Right now Barcelona got no one coming through & lack funds to buy players besides the 200 million they got for Neymar.

Barcelona clearly needs defenders. Last season Barcelona kept leaking goals but no one in that club addressed the defense & still are not addressing it lol.

Its over for Barcelona, I dont see Messi winning another Balon'dor ever again

This is literally what people said after the rijkaard era with Ronaldinho and Deco declining.
I agree Barca is at the lowest they ever been in the last decade plus. But its Barca we talking about and like any top 5 clulb that goes through a rough patch (man utd atm, RM not to long ago) they will get through it.

Funny thing is that most fans been seeing these problems since they won the treble. Everyone knew that they were to depending on MSN. The board just never anticipated on a plan B and bought countless of shytty players for the midfield. Plus they just totally ignored la Mesia.
Im convinced with Bartomeu gone hopefully next month and Laporta back they will have shyt back together in a year or 2.
And i learned long time ago to never say never when it comes to Messi.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Levy moving stupid out ere . You don't wanna up Tobe Alde's wages from 49 to 80k , when he's one of the best Defenders in the europe ? :gucci:

I understand if he wants to leave the club

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Levy moving stupid out ere . You don't wanna up Tobe Alde's wages from 49 to 80k , when he's one of the best Defenders in the europe ? :gucci:

I understand if he wants to leave the club

What ever happened to Lamela? He isn't cold but haven't seen him in like a year

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Report: Inter's Gabigol Expected to Sign Loan Deal With Sporting CP on Monday

Inter Milan's Brazilian striker Gabriel Barbosa is expected to arrive in Lisbon on Monday to pen a deal with Sporting CP which would see him ply his trade for the Liga NOS outfit on a 1-year loan basis - according to a report published by Portuguese outlet O Jogo.

Been seeing this rumored all weekend, for Gabi's sake I hope it's true :lucaslima: