Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
nah

It's not gonna be more one sided than when Barca won it in 2013 by 20 points against Mourinho's RM
I dunno man that super cup really put shyt in perspective, I mean it'll still be a two team race but I don't think it'll be as close as in past seasons but I could be wrong. Paulhino might save their season :lolbron:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah

It's not gonna be more one sided than when Barca won it in 2013 by 20 points against Mourinho's RM
And they had won that title by December. Real's implosion then was bad. Barca don't seem to be that bad but ts just that they have fallen behind Real. Last season the gap was there but they managed to take Real to the last game i think and beat them twice. They have enough to beat teams other than Real but the Juve/PSG games last season were a sign that something is wrong in that team.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
RM walking away with the title from what it looks like, probably the most one sided la liga season ever
diego-simeone3.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Everton ball-boy rescued by quick-thinking steward as crowd trouble erupts at Europa League play-off match against Hajduk Split

The Europa League tie between Everton and Hajduk Split was halted by crowd trouble on Thursday night.

A group of fans in the away section kicked down advertising hoardings and threw seats towards Everton fans in the Park End.

A ball boy was rescued from the melee by a quick-thinking steward as fans attacked security staff during the first-half at Goodison Park.

Play was halted for a few minutes when trouble flared, with missiles being thrown and supporters moving towards the pitch shortly after Michael Keane's 30th-minute header had put the hosts in front.

Referee Ivan Kruzliak stopped the match and ushered both sets of players towards the dugouts.

After stewards and police had moved to bring the situation under control, the players returned to the pitch and Everton doubled their lead in the 45th minute thanks to Idrissa Gueye's strike.

Aside from the worrying scenes in the stands, Everton will be feeling very satisfied with how this outing went ahead of next Thursday's second leg in Croatia.

Thugs :scust:

Light

Pro
Daps
:russ:@psg being the only team with a shot at beating real madrid. bayern is really the only team capable of beating real madrid.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Not a bad signing but we still need a pacy attacking player like keita balde or even riyad mahrez. Barkely isnt; really someone we need unless hes willing to play CM role where dembele plays. Im hoping levy comes through cause we going to be fukked this season due to lamela being still injured

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Not a bad signing but we still need a pacy attacking player like keita balde or even riyad mahrez. Barkely isnt; really someone we need unless hes willing to play CM role where dembele plays. Im hoping levy comes through cause we going to be fukked this season due to lamela being still injured
aye thats true but we dont need to roll the dice on another clinton njie. Draxler is available lol

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
RM walking away with the title from what it looks like, probably the most one sided la liga season ever
Nah

We're guaranteed to drop points at home to relegation fodder and teams with no european football aspirations. Happened last season and the season before that

e001

Superstar
Daps
:russ:@psg being the only team with a shot at beating real madrid. bayern is really the only team capable of beating real madrid.

Bayern are trash with Ancelotti, PSG, Atletico and Juve are all better. Also a big part of their squad is going to be injuried by the end of the champions league anyway.

I'd even bet on a few english teams before betting on Bayern, they can keep fronting by shytting on Arsenal and winning domestic trophies but they ain't sniffing a champions league finals. They should have kept Pep.

Last edited: