Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I saw an article written by a Bayern fan saying Real is what what Bayern should have been:mjlol: They trashed their original blueprint, moved to possession football when teams had already found that out and still have Robben/Ribery on their wings with no replacement in sight. Effectively trading Kroos for Xabi, refusing to pay Kroos money because they wanted to pay Goetze and then over-reliance on Lewandowski for goals. It looked so different in 2013.

The Heynckes team was :lawd: it was the perfect blend of both styles, that rape and pillaging they did to Barca was :blessed:then Pep came in and everything that goes with that. Kroos was a big loss, but that's the Bayern board, they don't allow anyone to try and dictate terms to them. And they did go over and beyond for Pep, which they wouldn't normally do for a coach, too make him happy, until they had enough of his bytching.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
They won't because their midfield is trash and have not dealt with their fullbacks. Dembele is good but he would be replacing Neymar who was already top 3 at best and definitely top 5, see what he did when Messi got injured for a 2 or so months when he showed that he could step in. Unless Coutinho develops into a number 8 type midfielder who can replace Iniesta it will still expose them. What makes them look worse is that if Messi wasn't playing playing today how would they have lined up , put Defoleu and have a Suarez/Defoleu partnership backed by the midfield they have today:mjlol:

How would you feel about this?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Game shows that they can do it all without ronaldo.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Barca needs to get younger

Wtf happened to La Masia? They were pumping out world class players like nothing when Rijkaard and Pep were there

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about the years to come, but Madrid is clearly better than them at this point.

It takes years to build a squad. Barcelona gonna take years to rebuild a squad that can compete with R.Madrid.A.Madrid gonna be stronger than Barca when they sign Costa

I doubt Messi will ever win a balon'dor again. Ronaldo is in a better squad who will help him score more goals & win more cups.

The only team that can stop R.Madrid now is PSG.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It takes years to build a squad. Barcelona gonna take years to rebuild a squad that can compete with R.Madrid.A.Madrid gonna be stronger than Barca when they sign Costa

I doubt Messi will ever win a balon'dor again. Ronaldo is in a better squad who will help him score more goals & win more cups.

Nobody from Bundesliga got a shot?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

to this day the lack of recognition Xavi gets for those teams:aicmon: