Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
5 0 :ahh::ahh::ahh:

We fukkin shagged these c*nts and we didn't even have moussa or paddy Roberts.:wow:

Last 16 here we come.:blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
At this rate, Valverde isn't lasting to Christmas.

I'm sure they will pick up, playing the shyt teams, but this isn't looking particularly good, but then again they are playing Real, who are just a different level to everyone else, so you couldexcuse them, somewhat. Real play better football without C dot, but need his goals, more so in the big important games, against the well organized sides.

Last edited:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
At this rate, Valverde isn't lasting to Christmas.

I'm sure they will pick up, playing the shyt teams, but this isn't looking particularly good, but Real are just a different level to everyone else. They play better football without C dot, but need his goals, more so in the big important games, against the well organized sides.
Nobody fukking with that Real midfield creh. Some of the scariest shyt i've ever seen:picard:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two of their subs are good enough to start for Bayern and Chelsea, Bale doesn't even look like a shoe in for the first XI and they can still beat most teams without Ronaldo. They have Isco,Kroos,Modric, Kovacevic for the midfield positions where Barca has Rakitic, Iniesta,Gomes, and at a stretch Sergi Roberto and that says it all.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nobody fukking with that Real midfield creh. Some of the scariest shyt i've ever seen:picard:

I just don't see anyone stopping them again this year in the CL. In previous years you could say it was 1 of 3 who were definitely fave for the CL, but this year, Barca and Bayern look :flabbynsick: they look old, plus Neymar, Xabi and Lahm all moving on from those teams.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, i don't think either dembele or countinho can save this barca team. :dwillhuh:
They won't because their midfield is trash and have not dealt with their fullbacks. Dembele is good but he would be replacing Neymar who was already top 3 at best and definitely top 5, see what he did when Messi got injured for a 2 or so months when he showed that he could step in. Unless Coutinho develops into a number 8 type midfielder who can replace Iniesta it will still expose them. What makes them look worse is that if Messi wasn't playing playing today how would they have lined up , put Defoleu and have a Suarez/Defoleu partnership backed by the midfield they have today:mjlol:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see anyone stopping them again this year in the CL. In previous years you could say it was 1 of 3 who were definitely fave for the CL, but this year, Barca and Bayern look :flabbynsick: they look old, plus Neymar, Xabi and Lahm all moving on from those teams.
I saw an article written by a Bayern fan saying Real is what what Bayern should have been:mjlol: They trashed their original blueprint, moved to possession football when teams had already found that out and still have Robben/Ribery on their wings with no replacement in sight. Effectively trading Kroos for Xabi, refusing to pay Kroos money because they wanted to pay Goetze and then over-reliance on Lewandowski for goals. It looked so different in 2013.