Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That block by Wilkinson :leon:

Anyone else feel like something must be sacrificed in order to get 3 points at Stoke? Last time it was Rambo's leg. Could be Mertesacker's foot this time or something :merchant:

It's almost not worth it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That one Arsenal supporter that looks like a Pirates of the Caribbean extra is the GOAT Arsenal supporter. Dude is at every away match.

Wumger specs on today folks, gonna be a good one :bow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lol @ Arsenal with their failed attempts at playing like Barca in the box.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
whats sad is that i think people in this area have figured it out better than most. its good, relatively. think about what yall are saying in here, and think about how much stronger those politics are in the deeper south, or even ny and chicago, northern liberal cities. regardless of the shortcomings of the melting pot in the washington area, its actually pretty well off compared to most american metropolii.

good shout, all my academic life i cant even tell you the majorities cause people have been from everywhere. then again i've been in the higher-end classes all these years. the smart kids didnt care about race. the ignorant ones, especially once high school starts, automatically get into the black and spanish cliques and surprise surprise, those are the stupidest classes in the grade.