Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep they always do well with signings. he hasn't fukked up though, he'll just do a tevez, they'll welcome him back with open arms.

i just thought about the possibility of him going to everton. with landon joining in january :drool: with how everton are going right now, you gotta say they could be contenders.

Yeah he'll be welcomed back, cause Jol does want him, but he needs to stop this nonsense now. And really what;' the point of going to Everton from Fulham, other than the money he'll save by Living in the Northwest instead of London.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean really Dempsey aint getting picked up by any of the big boys, so unless he wants to go any of the lesser continental teams who are in the CL, he might as well stick his ass at Fulham, and fukk all them Eastern Euro bytches in London

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dempsey fukked up by being so open all of last season about CL football.

If dude had just shut his mouth the move would have happened by now, imo.

And if he wants to play CL football so badly, he needed to look at one of those Russian or Ukrainian clubs.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lukaku murking our cbs was :beli: jenas coming on was :wtf: levy better loosen them purse strings

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Dempsey fukked up by being so open all of last season about CL football.

If dude had just shut his mouth the move would have happened by now, imo.

And if he wants to play CL football so badly, he needed to look at one of those Russian or Ukrainian clubs.

Or portuguese teams. good weather and open attacking league :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lukaku murking our cbs was :beli: jenas coming on was :wtf: levy better loosen them purse strings
nah breh, thats AVB da gawd doing what he does.:stylin:

your CBs tho :scusthov:

Vertonghen is going to take at least until the new year to get the physicality of the premiership, and then everyone else is just :stopitslime:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yeah, Deuce should just shut up about wanted to play CL. Made him look desperate and arrogant. He basically brought his value down thanks to his mouth.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Rooney being out makes things easier for Sir Alex. RVP and Kagawa it is for the next month.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Aguero and Rooney in my FF team(not the PL one, the sun one which i'm doing with mates which i can't change and am paying £40 to play :snoop:)

:damn: