Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Chelsea is fukking up, we told Costa his not wanted & we dont even have a replacement striker secured yet:snoop:

I get it at some point we had to get rid of Costa, dude is a liability, he has a temper & close to receiving a red card in almost every match. Dude also was tempted to leave for China, he got no loyalties. He hasnt been the same player since those China transfer bid.

Seasons starts in 4 weeks & we dont have a striker:beli:
I'd like Auba or Icardi.
Icardi does so much more than sxore
Him and hazard would be :ohlawd:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
C'mon Ronaldo can't be gay. I remember in his ManU days he said he liked Spanish,Portuguese and Brazilian women. Smh. If he comes out the LGBTRSTUVWXYZ community is going to be even more bold and annoying.:francis:
My man Ricky Martin was knocking chicks down for years before he came out, he even got some chick pregnant :dame:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They took part of Barca's blueprint and invested in their midfield, have way better fullbacks and a better bench than Barca. Like you said the only good part of Barca is their front 3 but Real has made improvements everywhere else to be less reliant on that front 3. Whereas Real used to be stuck in controversy about the appropriate role of older legends like Raul and Casillas , Barcelona seems to be content with relying on tweaks to the Pep 2009-2012 era teams. They are more ruthless at Real these days, they have moved on lots of their older players and Barca are just content with buying bench players to rotate with their established 11. They are linked to Paulinho :mjcry:brought back Defoleu , don't seem to be in the market for a right back. They will be even more dependent on Messi who is increasingly playing the way he did for Argentina trying to play like Xavi and the number 10 combined.
Paulinho is trash man. I remember when he flopped playing with spurs he didnt not like defending and was such a lazy player. It would be stupid of barca to buy him they are better box to box mid options to get instead of this trash paulinho. Hes been ripping in china but cmon look at quality in chinese league. It isnt even a top league in asia.......

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Paulinho is trash man. I remember when he flopped playing with spurs he didnt not like defending and was such a lazy player. It would be stupid of barca to buy him they are better box to box mid options to get instead of this trash paulinho. Hes been ripping in china but cmon look at quality in chinese league. It isnt even a top league in asia.......
He has been playing well under the national team. He has played well in matches against Colombia,Ecuador,Uruguay,Peru,Paraguay. But Barca doesn't fit his style. He would thrive in the Serie A tho.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
If Wenger goes back to a 4-2-3-1 then I expect it to look something like this

Lacazette

Sanchez-Ozil-Walcott

Xhaka-Ramsey

Nacho-Koscielny-Mustafi-Bellerin

Lukaku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Morata, in nearly every category.
Morata also has the mental fortitude of a teenage boy. He broke down at Juve because his GF broke up with him and his teammates had to set him up with a nice Italian girl to get him to calm tf down and play.

Mourinho is an idiot, sold Lukaku and KDB and look at them now, both would massively improve his team lol.
:ohhh::francis::dahell::mjlol:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
lol. If Lukaku to Manu is legit, their playing style is gonna be even more depressing to watch. Pogba is `literally the only creative outlet besides Mata(who barely plays). They need to get forwards who can create for themselves not a glorified donkey. :dead:
Then fukk off and dont watch

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I think Barca are broke that's why they sign these shytty players.
Messi just signed a new contract, MSN Salary is too high, Barca don't have PSG, City, Chelsea, Real 'fukk you money'.
Might also be why La Masia currently has a fire sale going on.
How u forgot the richest club in the world:shaq:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
He has been playing well under the national team. He has played well in matches against Colombia,Ecuador,Uruguay,Peru,Paraguay. But Barca doesn't fit his style. He would thrive in the Serie A tho.
Yes hes better suited in serie A. He was heavily linked to inter while his time at spurs.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Finally getting a chance to watch the Santos /Atlético Paranaense Copa Libertadores game from yesterday.

I don't even care about winning, just praying we don't get embarrassed
giphy.gif

Edit: And we give up a goal in the first 7 minutes of the game :francis: