Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Morata should be done by the end of the week. Those Lukkaku rumors made things go a little faster.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Middle of the night get a breaking news alert...

Lukaku to ManU for 75million. Thank u Romelu, now I have even more reason to root against u.

WTF is Conte & Abramovich doing, we're about to have zero strikers

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Lukaku to ManU for 75million. Thank u Romelu, now I have even more reason to root against u.

Conte might bounce. That's a major fukkup by Chelsea. OG Mourinho puts foot to neck.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Something's not quite right here. I'm not convinced this is a done deal. Chelsea will definitely step in as this doesn't make sense at all.not complaining though. Lukaku is a good signing for united at 75m.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Who told Ronaldo this was a good idea

DDbeopHW0AQJHL_

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
C'mon Ronaldo can't be gay. I remember in his ManU days he said he liked Spanish,Portuguese and Brazilian women. Smh. If he comes out the LGBTRSTUVWXYZ community is going to be even more bold and annoying.:francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
C'mon Ronaldo can't be gay. I remember in his ManU days he said he liked Spanish,Portuguese and Brazilian women. Smh. If he comes out the LGBTRSTUVWXYZ community is going to be even more bold and annoying.:francis:

All three of his kids are from surrogates...In fact I think his current main is the only chick we know that actually has been knocked up by him personally.

:manny: He could be down with both teams, who knows.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im convinced Ronaldo is as close to a real Bruce Wayne as we'll ever get

He and Jeter are on another level with how to handle these hoes in the social media era. I mean come'on, how is it he is probably smashing chicks regularly that are dimes and non of them are out gloating about it.

Makes you wonder...:ohhh:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any half decent striker is going to cost a lot these days. It's not a surprise after teams shifted from the Ruud van nistelrooy type finisher to the type involved in build ups that the market became sparse. I bet Arsenal could get 30 or so for Giroud in this market. The window is only started but EPL teams are looking at another blank in the CL if these moves are all they can get.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Conte might bounce. That's a major fukkup by Chelsea. OG Mourinho puts foot to neck.

Something's not quite right here. I'm not convinced this is a done deal. Chelsea will definitely step in as this doesn't make sense at all.not complaining though. Lukaku is a good signing for united at 75m.

shyt thank you man u for taking him.
I aint want no damb lukaku for 75 mill ::hhh:.

Chelsea is fukking up, we told Costa his not wanted & we dont even have a replacement striker secured yet:snoop:

I get it at some point we had to get rid of Costa, dude is a liability, he has a temper & close to receiving a red card in almost every match. Dude also was tempted to leave for China, he got no loyalties. He hasnt been the same player since those China transfer bid.

Seasons starts in 4 weeks & we dont have a striker:beli: