Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
We throw shyt at EVERYONE, even each other in MX league :russ: Thats what we do,that don't make you racist.
shyt we was deep in Russia Just now and you could still hear our Puto chant and our "Culero" chant
So I didn't hear any racial slurs when I was out watching the game :rolleyes:

Aight

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Bro,i get called a wetback,beaner,spic,vato,ese on this very site ALL THE TIME,does that make black people racist scum?:jbhmm:
Do I judge all black people by by actions of a few? NO
Your country and people are racist deal with it

Im not your brother byw

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So u didn't answer my question:jbhmm:
Say no more
You can always leave the site if you don't like it

And you are going by internet while my experiences are IRL .

But let's be clear messicans have never been discriminated on any institutional or pervasive basis by blacks

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You can always leave the site if you don't like it

And you are going by internet while my experiences are IRL .

But let's be clear messicans have never been discriminated on any institutional or pervasive basis by blacks
I been jumped by 4 black guys as they attempted to rob me, my mom has been robbed at gun point by a black guy on her way to work in the early AM, yet I hold no I'll will towards any black person:jbhmm: born and raised in LA so I've had my share of personal encounters with racist black people, my parents raised me better then that tho, plus u sound like those cacs telling black people to go back to Africa if they don't like it here.....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I been jumped by 4 black guys as they attempted to rob me, my mom has been robbed at gun point by a black guy on her way to work in the early AM, yet I hold no I'll will towards any black person:jbhmm: born and raised in LA so I've had my share of personal encounters with racist black people, my parents raised me better then that tho, plus u sound like those cacs telling black people to go back to Africa if they don't like it here.....
:jbhmm:Ask me if i care

It's still fukk messico