Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
gonzalo-higuain-finals-ps_uvuajxub4pfn1azfpy5qbjuii.png

Death, taxes, and Higuain choking in a Final :whew:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Real is gonna win. And I am not real Madrid fan. It will go like this. Juve will score early. Dyabala will score around the 19th or 29th minute. Juve parks the bus. It remains 1-0 at half time. Then Sergio Ramos or Casemiro scores on a corner at the 50th minute. 1-1. Then Ronaldo scores two goals late in the match. Juve history in champions league finals is atrocious. For them to win they have to press hard. Sitting back after scoring works against Barca but not with Real. Barca has three players who scores the bulk of their goals meanwhile Madrid has 7-8 players on the pitch who can make chances. Sitting back against Real will put pressure on June's defense. Someone will make a mistake which leads to a penalty or red card.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think real will be the more aggressive team putting pressure, Juve will lay deep with the whole team and rely on counters with Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain etc
If they do that they will lose. Juve's defense is solid but Real will bombard them with counter after counter. At some point a tired defender will make a grave mistake.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If they do that they will lose. Juve's defense is solid but Real will bombard them with counter after counter. At some point a tired defender will make a grave mistake.
Maybe, but juve has probably the strongest defense in the world, i think they've only conceded 3 goals in champions league so far so I don't know

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Best defence v best attack

This is the best potential in years :ohlawd:

James aint even on the bench he 100% off in the summer

I just noticed Madrid have a reserve keeper called Cassila lol

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Best defence v best attack

This is the best potential in years :ohlawd: