Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy has Alaba has stagnated as a player.

2-3 years ago, I would have taken him over Marcelo, but now, not only is Marcelo faaaaaaar superior in attacking, but Alaba is only slightly better than him defensively, so year, I'm choosing Marcelo.

Hopefully the second half of this game was a confidence boaster for Dembele with the winning goal and assist. his only question mark for me this season was not showing up in big games.

He wants to be a midfielder. BAD.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
_OLEIMA20170426_0150_16.jpg

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wants to be a midfielder. BAD.
They tried that at the Euros and it failed, thought that would have humbled them. Even the Lahm experiment too, got ran over by Ghana and Low came back to his senses. Alaba and Muller have declined in form whereas Thiago has picked up. The fact that they went back to the Robbery wing combo with Lahm and Alaba in the CL shows how they messed up by transitioning too early from their Heynckes set up to a prototypical Barca possession when even Barca under Enrique was modifying that strategy.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Low key Inter just as bad as United. Spend all that money and still struggle in Serie A and get knocked out of EL by 'bates i dont even fukking know'

They're honestly in a worse position. Man U at least has what appears to be a plan and they can attract big names. Inter is just a total clusterf#ck.