Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Curious as to why you'd want to learn Italian? It's useless, internationally it's isolated to one country.
Unlike English, French, Spanish even Mandarin which could open more doors for you.

Already know english and some spanish and some arabic, learning french, no desire to learn madarin.

Italian was cool, its the easiest of the romance languages, I fukks with the art and food and I plan on retiring to Florence or Milan.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's crazy has Alaba has stagnated as a player.

2-3 years ago, I would have taken him over Marcelo, but now, not only is Marcelo faaaaaaar superior in attacking, but Alaba is only slightly better than him defensively, so year, I'm choosing Marcelo.

Hopefully the second half of this game was a confidence boaster for Dembele with the winning goal and assist. his only question mark for me this season was not showing up in big games.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
another great day of football :blessed:

Italian and Portuguese for me. French less so, but that's probably because I speak it.
But you right all the romance languages have this trait.
so you're a francophone? :ohhh:

Italian was ruined for my by my instructors. Literally a 50 year old loud Juve fan. :russ:
my Italian teacher in high school was from Sicily and a huge fan of Palermo. The guy always chose to pick on me for some reason :mjpls::mjpls:

fukking same shot of no one wanting to fukking shoot. fukking Theo been worthless today.
:manny: :manny:

Dortmund :wow: Dembele

Cavani with the back heel goal against Monaco :damn:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Sevilla want Gabigol on loan

Inter benchwarmer Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa has reportedly given the all-clear for a loan move to Sevilla.

The 20-year-old striker was signed from Santos over the summer for €29.5m, but has played just 153 minutes of competitive football spread out over eight appearances, scoring one goal.

He has not left the bench in the last seven Serie A rounds, suggesting Coach Stefano Pioli has seen no improvement in training.

According to Brazilian site Yahoo Esportes, Sevilla have approached Inter to ask after Gabigol and the player is eager to make that move.

His agent confirmed that he would only leave in order to gain playing time at another big European club and wouldn’t return to Brazil.

Sevilla would be happy to take him on loan, perhaps as part of an exchange for defender Mariano to Inter.

This needs to happen. Gabi's wasted a year of his career because of the ineptitude at Inter :francis: