Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Manchester derby was more interesting in the Ferguson days and the 2012-2014 City teams that were easily the best attacking teams in the EPL.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Pep needs to overhaul this squad if he wants to play football his way, no fluidity or penetration.
-New Keeper. Don't know who.
-New backline. 'Cept Stones and Kompany
-Midfield is aight. Try for Bernardo Silva. I know he wants Thiago but he isn't leaving Munich he loves it there. I'd say isco or James but they ain't leaving Madrid.
- Forward line is fine. Aguero is good but he's stagnated, he's falling behind the likes of Lewandowski, Suarez, even Mbappe and Jesus are catching up. Years ago at Atleti I would have locked him in for a Balon d'or.
Sterling too, he can't rely on being a talented prospect anymore.

United need to get rid of Mourinho if they want to play good football and get the most out of Rashford/Martial and Pogba. Otherwise:
-Get a better DM so Pogba can actually attack more, he isn't the type of player who needs to have defensive responsibilities shackled on him. He's a Messi, Ronaldo type guy who needs to be the focal point.

-Get a new 9, the chances Zlatan misses.. Pogba should have 30+ assists. Either Morata or Benzema will leave Real soon, they should look into them. Morata has physicality and speed, Benz for linkup play.

-If Griezmann comes don't play him at 9.

Also obligatory La Liga/Bundesliga >>>>>>>>> BPL

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sunderland finally relegated, Leeds bottlejob complete and miss out on the play-offs and we confirm our play-off place :banderas: :lawd: :wow:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Highlights for the 5-1 embarrassment of the Huns at ibrox. :banderas:

And of course the Hun scum being racist violent bigots as usual.:scust:

One mutant was making monkey gestures towards Sinclair

JS118176651-1.jpg

And another knuckledragger ran onto the pitch to fight with our players.

nintchdbpict000320228476.jpg

Honestly wish someone would nuke that stadium with everyone of those smelly orange b*stards inside and I'm not even kidding, Glasgow would be a much better place to live without these circus freaks infesting the place. :scust: