Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I take it the Bar/Madrid game was lit:jbhmm:

Catching up on the Orlando/NYC game from earlier...
Game of the season breh:blessed:

Pique vs Ramos
James Rodriguez thought it was his time that he was gonna be the star.
Messi stealing the show & winning the game last min & Ronaldo losing it at the end:angry:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
attachment.php

Would make a nice statue at the Bernabeu:banderas::blessed:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this game, I think either Benzema or Morata is gone, depends on what happens i the next games.
The market for strikers is not exactly popping, Real would need a striker who is content to play a role where he is not taking most of the shots because of Ronaldo. It leaves maybe someone like Griezman who plays off the main striker and he could be a good fit if Atletico wants to do business. Look at the inflation in Higuain's transfers in a matter of 2 seasons and what the asking price for Mbappe is going to be.

Daps
Reppin
MD
Nikkas need to start posting they team.. y'all got one player as ur avi etc..but support 3 other teams. :russ::francis:..this not like American sport ..where all these new cavs and warriors fans come from :childplease:..soccer has way more history ..in some countries people will die for there club :lupe:
Liverpool FC, the proof is in my avi.