Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
u support all those teams dawg ..u should know the politics in football makes that impossible..I just don't like fickle ass fans keep that in the NBA or the NFL football is the biggest sport in the world.

the fukk are you talking about the "politics in football" he's a spectator. He don't have to ascribe to none of the shyt the club stands for to watch and appreciate their brand of football...

This is why Europe's brand of fandom looks like infantile, drunken insanity to us in the west. Its sports....its not fukking war games. Calm down, breh.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is why I can fukk with you, though. For as much as I hate Madrid I can see their strong points objectively same with Spurs :manny:

Exactly, if Ronaldo scores a sick goal, I'll appreciate it.

I like good football period. That's why alot of us want Monaco to win CL, not because we are true fans of the team but they play good football.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I feel you. But I can do what I want and Henry gave me love for Arsenal, Ronaldinho gave me love for Barca. Then Henry went to Barca. There is literally no way for me not to love those clubs period. Do you not love both your parents? Or do you just only love moms and fukk what dad be talking about. :rudy:

But then again those have been the ONLY clubs I've supported since I been watching the sport. I can't see how a nikka is a Chelski fan in one year then wearing a Leicester shirt the next then a Juve shirt the next. :manny:

This is why I can fukk with you, though. For as much as I hate Madrid I can see their strong points objectively same with Spurs :manny:
i agree..I got love for Tottenham because i actually lived there..got love for arsenal because my little cuz is on the youth squad :mjcry:.. but I'll never call myself a supporter of these clubs..or buy any merch :scust:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, if Ronaldo scores a sick goal, I'll appreciate it.

I like good football period. That's why alot of us want Monaco to win CL, not because we are true fans of the team but they play good football.

It would also be just kind of nice to see a non-super club win..and win with young electrifying players. Juve is a real test for them though.

and yeah @Kenzo I got love for AC Milan and Juve and even clubs like Bayern and Dortmund but I'll never call myself a supporter of those clubs EVER.

:scusthov: Tottenham...

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
the fukk are you talking about the "politics in football" he's a spectator. He don't have to ascribe to none of the shyt the club stands for to watch and appreciate their brand of football...

This is why Europe's brand of fandom looks like infantile, drunken insanity to us in the west. Its sports....its not fukking war games. Calm down, breh.
This not a Europe vs the west dog I garuntee if u see ur team live you'll feel different..Europe don't care how the west feel about soccer lmao trust me...I ain't fighting no nikka over sports but fans in America are fickle

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
It would also be just kind of nice to see a non-super club win..and win with young electrifying players. Juve is a real test for them though.

and yeah @Kenzo I got love for AC Milan and Juve and even clubs like Bayern and Dortmund but I'll never call myself a supporter of those clubs EVER.

Hey I lived there

Tottenham is lit wat u know :stopitslime:..better than Barca where they wouldn't even spit on a nikka :wtb:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
And by politics I also meant racism..in England bare Chelsea fans and Liverpool where the racist white boys I'm just giving my opinion. :hubie:

:jbhmm:

I was gonna back you up on the lack of partisan support in American sporting culture, but after this quote, now I know you're chatting shyt.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
this is from personal experience..I don't need anyone agreeing with me I'm a man I stand alone :camby:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:

I was gonna back you up on the lack of partisan support in American sporting culture, but after this quote, now I know you're chatting shyt.
That was the main point I was tryna make..but u feel a type a way about my experience in England :mindblown:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
C-IPNeAUIAQeMyz.jpg

#HalaMadrid

:russ:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Frantisek Rajtoral, a Czech soccer player playing for Turkish top tier club Gaziantepspor, was found dead in his home in an apparent suicide, the club said on Sunday.

The club’s president, Ibrahim Kizil, told reporters that the 31-year-old player had hanged himself in his house in the southeastern Turkish province of Gaziantep.

“Unfortunately, Rajtoral passed away upon a tragic suicide,” Kizil said, adding that the club was not aware of any problems.

Rajtoral had played for Viktoria Plzen, Hannover and the Czech international soccer team.