Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Nikkas need to start posting they team.. y'all got one player as ur avi etc..but support 3 other teams. :russ::francis:..this not like American sport ..where all these new cavs and warriors fans come from :childplease:..soccer has way more history ..in some countries people will die for there club :lupe:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
C-IJZgrXYAAFQ5h.jpg:large

The Greatest.

:wow:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nikkas need to start posting they team.. y'all got one player as ur avi etc..but support 3 other teams. :russ::francis:..this not like American sport ..where all these new cavs and warriors fans come from :childplease:..soccer has way more history ..in some countries people will die for there club :lupe:

I have my preferences (Ajax in Eredivisie, Bayern in Germany, AC Milan in Italy, Santos/Flamengo in Brazil, etc.) but I'm a fan of the game period, more of a neutral than anything.
It's the best way to view football if you want a more rational, logical output. As opposed to the passion filled, emotional roller coaster being a true fan would have.
I may be missing out.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I have my preferences (Ajax in Eredivisie, Bayern in Germany, AC Milan in Italy, Santos/Flamengo in Brazil, etc.) but I'm a fan of the game period, more of a neutral than anything.
It's the best way to view football if you want a more rational, logical output. As opposed to the passion filled, emotional roller coaster being a true fan would have.
I may be missing out.
u support all those teams dawg ..u should know the politics in football makes that impossible..I just don't like fickle ass fans keep that in the NBA or the NFL football is the biggest sport in the world.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I feel you. But I can do what I want and Henry gave me love for Arsenal, Ronaldinho gave me love for Barca. Then Henry went to Barca. There is literally no way for me not to love those clubs period. Do you not love both your parents? Or do you just only love moms and fukk what dad be talking about. :rudy:

But then again those have been the ONLY clubs I've supported since I been watching the sport. I can't see how a nikka is a Chelski fan in one year then wearing a Leicester shirt the next then a Juve shirt the next. :manny:

I may be missing out.

This is why I can fukk with you, though. For as much as I hate Madrid I can see their strong points objectively same with Spurs :manny: