Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal are just being cheapskates. 14m is too low. If Arsene rates him so high you would think he would sign him then negotiate a fee after. If he turns out to be a 20m player and has wants to come then pay that

On one hand i want to agree, but then again i see where we coming from. Real paid like 8 mill or something. He is essentially the same player that left Dortmund. Why the hell would we shell out something close to 20m for a player that we dont even have the option to buy at the end off the season??

BOBN

Pro
Daps
It's all good to say, we don't wanna develop other people's players. But isn't what Arsenal do anyways. fukk it, even it's a loan, if that player is gonna improve your team, then do it. Especially, knowing Arsenal, his was there only real target, cause after the 3 buys. They weren't gonna spend money.
Replacing song with a loan player (5m euro fee :leon:) with no option to buy would still have been pitchfork time for wenger. People would have still have said they are cheapskate c*nts for not replacing song permanently and that they still needed to buy, and id have lead the way. Wenger is just saving himself some hassle and going straight to the solution :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
5m for a loan fee + wages :heh:

Could be that Pool are moronic, desperate, other adjective (feasible with that midfield). Wumger said 2m with option to buy for Sahin, on a player that truly is arguably not needed. He would have been nice but it's not the end of the world.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
the way I boasted about sahin to my work colleagues :snoop:

2moro at work :why:

i'm not cut out for the transfer talk life brehs. I'm just gonna do a frush and not say shyt til I see dudes in the shirts :to:
I got called a troll for saying arsenal have a much better midfield than united.

luckily absolutely nothing changes with this failure to secure sahin :whew:

we can even afford to put down wilshere and still be out ahead.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
QB308644.gif

:dead:

DGQCJ.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on a player that truly is arguably not needed.

Actually a player like that, with the formation Arsenal players is needed. Diaby will be gone soon(as per usual), Rosicky will(i don't fukking know). Wilshere while good, is not the saviour, some are making him out to be. Coquelin who I love, is still developing.

For the style Wengers wants to play, this team simply means better midfielders, or least ones, who can player.

And for our mid being better than United, what the fukk does mean, we can keep possession, but can't do a damn thing with the ball, other than pass it 2-5 yards.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Wenger's plan is to play Podolski as the point man in that formation, damn, we might as well just sell his ass back to wherever the fukk he came from.

He's gonna get battered on Sunday against them goons

And really what's the point of Theo in this system, the boy can really only do one thing, but he rarely gets a chance to do it, in the system.

Another year, and same ole problems, with even worse players. There goes my optimism

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Farrk he really ain't gomna buy anyone else is he? :why:

Usually takes them a month to sign a player and we only got a week left til the end of the window. I should've known what the deal was when he started bigging up the midfield in the media last week

Oh and I called in sick today :youngsabo: (neither a win or loss cos I'm actually fukked up)

BOBN

Pro
Daps
And for our mid being better than United, what the fukk does mean, we can keep possession, but can't do a damn thing with the ball, other than pass it 2-5 yards.
Uniteds midfield cant even keep possession :dead:

Gonna be a troublesome winter.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Wenger's plan is to play Podolski as the point man in that formation, damn, we might as well just sell his ass back to wherever the fukk he came from.

He's gonna get battered on Sunday against them goons

And really what's the point of Theo in this system, the boy can really only do one thing, but he rarely gets a chance to do it, in the system.

Another year, and same ole problems, with even worse players. There goes my optimism

Firstly, what the hell is a point man?

Secondly, he’s had one game there and has looked strong, good touch and generally held the ball up well. Give him a chance… I don’t think he will get battered on Sunday. More of a problem is how many goals he actually has in him.

Theo can’t do shyt whatever our system is. He will exploit space if defences come too high up and leave gaps in behind/between the centre back and full back…. But that’s down to inept defending rather than anything we do.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5m for a loan fee + wages :heh:

Could be that Pool are moronic, desperate, other adjective (feasible with that midfield). Wumger said 2m with option to buy for Sahin, on a player that truly is arguably not needed. He would have been nice but it's not the end of the world.
7m for a squad player for one season... not a good move.

We need a more defensive minded player in there, may as well spend on that.

Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby, Ramsey, Rosicky, Oxlade... between them there are 2 players good enough to do what Sahin does even if half of them are injured at any one time.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal are just being cheapskates. 14m is too low. If Arsene rates him so high you would think he would sign him then negotiate a fee after. If he turns out to be a 20m player and has wants to come then pay that
This isn't a good move...

Worst case scenario is you pay 5m loan fee + 2m wages, he has a great season then it sparks a bidding war...

5 clubs are in for him, it pushes the price up and he demands extortionate wages before going somewhere else... then we get the same 'arsenal can't keep players' bullshyt..