Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now look at hte other teams we are competing with. Newcastle? They have no depth. Spurs? :heh: Liverpool? :russ:

those teams are still worse than Arsenal.

the 4th spot is Arsenal's, at least.

It's nice to laugh at them, but is this Arsenal fundamentally better than Spurs or Newcastle. They have one thing we don't, proven PL Strikers.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
but is this Arsenal fundamentally better than Spurs or Newcastle.
yes, yes Arsenal are better.

Spurs still have CB problems and AVB is not making friends again. They are also selling Modric and look like they gonna dump VDV too.

They have Adebayor now, but its 2nd season with him and he got a new contract so you know he about to stop giving a fukk.

Newcastle are not deep enough, event though I actually do think they will be the greatest challenger.

Signing Sahin and one more player would have meant we would be ahead of Chelsea, may still be tbh. :manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Sahin coming in will give Joe Allen room to ball in center midfield, better than what Hendo has to offer so far, and Bollywood Adam

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, yes Arsenal are better.

Spurs still have CB problems and AVB is not making friends again. They are also selling Modric and look like they gonna dump VDV too.

They have Adebayor now, but its 2nd season with him and he got a new contract so you know he about to stop giving a fukk.

Newcastle are not deep enough, event though I actually do think they will be the greatest challenger.

Signing Sahin and one more player would have meant we would be ahead of Chelsea, may still be tbh. :manny:

Dude, Arsenal right now, are not better than those teams. We struggle to create, a problem we've had for a while now(even when we had better players), we don't have a proven striker.

Yes we have more "depth" than Newcastle, but it means nothing, unless they have injuries, and we don't(which aint gonna happen).

We have a team, that essentially only knows how to play one way(and it's not even that good), and has no idea how to play against teams like Sunderland.

Last season Van Persie's goals papered a lot of our offensive deficiency.

It's gonna be a season, where we hope, Spurs, Chelsea, and Newcastle just implode.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude, Arsenal right now, are not better than those teams. We struggle to create, a problem we've had for a while now(even when we had better players), we don't have a proven striker.

Yes we have more "depth" than Newcastle, but it means nothing, unless they have injuries, and we don't(which aint gonna happen).

We have a team, that essentially only knows how to play one way(and it's not even that good), and has no idea how to play against teams like Sunderland.

Last season Van Persie's goals papered a lot of our offensive deficiency.

It's gonna be a season, where we hope, Spurs, Chelsea, and Newcastle just implode.
agree to disagree, but the only team Im worried about is Newcastle. Spurs have more problems than we do.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter if Arsenal aren't better than those other teams. Arsenal have a better manager than all those teams. Fact. :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
As far as targets, I think M'Vila is now priority number 1 for us. Navas is a pipe dream.

I would like Yann too but that looks dead. Low expectations has me expecting N'Zonzi.
Need another creator badly, we already ran Jack into the ground depending too much on him.

Uk brehs, is Louise Mensch that annoying?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I would like Yann too but that looks dead. Low expectations has me expecting N'Zonzi.
Need another creator badly, we already ran Jack into the ground depending too much on him.

Uk brehs, is Louise Mensch that annoying?

We arent going to buy a creator. Id be really happy with Yann though. Gives us that extra dimension and balance. Like i said, he is insane if he doesnt buy at least one more body in the midfield.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
QB308644.gif

:dead:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Arsenal are just being cheapskates. 14m is too low. If Arsene rates him so high you would think he would sign him then negotiate a fee after. If he turns out to be a 20m player and has wants to come then pay that