Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Not sure how accurate but BBC saying we got an option to buy for 14m :myman:

Arsenal fans seething. SEETHING. :gladbron:

Arsenal Forum - View topic - Nuri

On that buy clause.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes

@Red_Fairclough There is no option to buy.

https://twitter.com/TonyBarretTimes/status/238759981304926208

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes

@LFCrookster @Red_Fairclough That's what Arsenal had asked for.

https://twitter.com/TonyBarretTimes/status/238760858136739840

So no Sahin, he didn't want to committ to a move with an option to buy. Surely we can't depend on a midfield consisting of Arteta, Diaby, and Wilshere to stay healthy. Bunch of youngsters added to that. Wenger you SOB buy!!

Who to buy?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is going to Liverpool with no purchase clause apparently, I think we are. :yeshrug:

Not really, we are fukked, basically now just relying one person to do all the creating. Oh well I hope we all enjoyed what we saw on saturday. That's gonna be this season, unless someone gets signed.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not really, we are fukked, basically now just relying one person to do all the creating. Oh well I hope we all enjoyed what we saw on saturday. That's gonna be this season, unless someone gets signed.

two different things

Im not saying we dont need a Sahin, Im just not for bringing in players on loan to develop for other clubs so that they can return back. Arsenal arent a super big club, but I am glad they not about that life.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good to say, we don't wanna develop other people's players. But isn't what Arsenal do anyways. fukk it, even it's a loan, if that player is gonna improve your team, then do it. Especially, knowing Arsenal, his was there only real target, cause after the 3 buys. They weren't gonna spend money.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
getting a stupid large transfer fee is different than taking a player on loan for a year.

he balls this season, then he returns back to Madrid. Puts us back to where the club is right now. Its pointless.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting a stupid large transfer fee is different than taking a player on loan for a year.

he balls this season, then he returns back to Madrid. Puts us back to where the club is right now. Its pointless.

But if that Balling can secure a CL spot, or a trophy, then it's good,

Now the key question, how long till Carzola leaves for City, Chelsea, United, Barca or Madrid.

I give it two seasons.:smh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way I boasted about sahin to my work colleagues :snoop:

2moro at work :why:

i'm not cut out for the transfer talk life brehs. I'm just gonna do a frush and not say shyt til I see dudes in the shirts :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

i'm not cut out for the transfer talk life brehs. I'm just gonna do a frush and not say shyt til I see dudes in the shirts :to:

0b6d8119919e6f959c71ef689c9e8b8b.jpg

It's all good to say, we don't wanna develop other people's players. But isn't what Arsenal do anyways. fukk it, even it's a loan, if that player is gonna improve your team, then do it. Especially, knowing Arsenal, his was there only real target, cause after the 3 buys. They weren't gonna spend money.

Isn't our way to negotiate with a bunch of players, agree deals, and then not get back at then?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously breh, I don't indulge myself in Arsenal transfer rumors anymore, not even for a second.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But if that Balling can secure a CL spot, or a trophy, then it's good,

Now the key question, how long till Carzola leaves for City, Chelsea, United, Barca or Madrid.

I give it two seasons.:smh:
the CL spot is secured with or without Sahin

I get the argument for a trophy, but we gonna be back in the same position again next year when Sahin fukks of back to Madrid next year? You have to build a team, not make desperation deals.

If Cazorla leaves, they gonna have to pay for him.

:ufdup:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the CL spot is secured.

Not it is not, don't have a goal scorer, only one player that can creative on a consistent level, shaky defence, and a team that always seem lose key players to injuries.

Last season, it was other teams around us being worse than us, that secured a CL spot. This season, we can't play that game.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not it is not, don't have a goal scorer, only one player that can creative on a consistent level, shaky defence, and a team that always seem lose key players to injuries.

Last season, it was other teams around us being worse than us, that secured a CL spot. This season, we can't play that game.

now look at hte other teams we are competing with. Newcastle? They have no depth. Spurs? :heh: Liverpool? :russ:

those teams are still worse than Arsenal.

the 4th spot is Arsenal's, at least.