Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Bayern are a joke :russell:

They're always somehow "favorites" every year and still get their asses handed to them.

Griezmann and Gameiro are gonna feast :ohlawd:

I predict Juve to go through with undercover Madrid agent Higuain scoring the winner :myman:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Finally Madrid don't have a soft draw.

Lewa put 4 past Casillas
He might end Navas' career.

Unless Ramos bullshyt occur, CR gonna have to work. Though I can see Lahm shutting Ronaldo down as he lost a lot of pace.

That midfield battle will decide the game

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this might be the first year in the last 3 that Spanish teams may find it tough. Atletico and Juve have a good chance. I feel Bayern benefited from blowing out Arsenal but against faster and more dynamic teams Xabi might get exposed. Theo had all sorts of free time on the wings and they do need to up their game against Real. Barcelona are in the same boat because there is enough t be concerned about anytime a team concedes 5 goals and gave up two one on ones against PSG. Juve messed up last year by going defensive and allowing Bayern all the possession and lost because of it. I think these quarters will be interesting because we will see one of Dortmund or Monaco in the semis.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
201312190658251162062-p5.jpg

Perez fuming right now I guarantee it.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
I think this might be the first year in the last 3 that Spanish teams may find it tough. Atletico and Juve have a good chance. I feel Bayern benefited from blowing out Arsenal but against faster and more dynamic teams Xabi might get exposed. Theo had all sorts of free time on the wings and they do need to up their game against Real. Barcelona are in the same boat because there is enough t be concerned about anytime a team concedes 5 goals and gave up two one on ones against PSG. Juve messed up last year by going defensive and allowing Bayern all the possession and lost because of it. I think these quarters will be interesting because we will see one of Dortmund or Monaco in the semis.

I can see Barca and especially Real getting knocked out.
No Spanish in the semi's or final.
About time, it's been a while.

Edit: nvm forgot about atletico, they'll prob make it to semi's.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Borussia Dortmund v Monaco

will be a fun game, they will score 10 - 20 GOALs a game

Suárez vs Chiellini what a tasty match up

Sneaky undercover Alves with the game winning assist to Messi

:shaq:

Last edited: