Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Word. I only saw La liga and replay of Serie A games on Bein.

But Imma download that Goapp tonight tho...i appreciate it
They normally only show two or three Ligue 1 games a week, unless there are Coupe De France games taking place. La Liga and Serie A are definitely more of a priority.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
This thread has taken a turn for the worse:

Aguero not living up to his potential
B2IqNtK.png

Chelsea being "washed" by Europe's elite clubs
B2IqNtK.png

Spain, France, Italy & Germany being a competitive leagues
B2IqNtK.png

Mate I've already posted on how the premier league being more competitive than any other major European league is a myth, don't make me post it again. :beli:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Mate trust me, EPL fan boys canny be convinced. I'm still trying to convince people as they're killing the Scottish game but it's a losing battle. :francis:
I knew England been fukking with Scotland as a country, I didn't know it extended to football.

Also I heard there is a new referendum to exit the U.K.?
Apparently the EU will fast track Scotland's membership if it goes through.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Mate I've already posted on how the premier league being more competitive than any other major European league is a myth, don't make me post it again. :beli:

Fair enough

But you have to admit, these other leagues being competitive is also false.

I can guarantee you at any given moment that:

• Sitting at the top of La Liga is always going to be Barca/Real
  • Sitting at the top of Ligue 1 is always going to be PSG/Monaco
  • Sitting at the top of Serie A is always going to be Juventus
  • Sitting at the top of the Bundesliga is always going to be Bayern

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I knew England been fukking with Scotland as a country, I didn't know it extended to football.

Also I heard there is a new referendum to exit the U.K.?
Apparently the EU will fast track Scotland's membership if it goes through.

Aye, having a major league on our doorstep means any player who grew up here or plays here wants out immediately to the big money down south, can't blame them really as you want to make as much money as possible in the short career but it hurts the game up here. :francis:

And aye there's will he a referendum soon, I can feel it and Nicola has said it. Although that Tory bytch may is trying to block it.:hhh:

I've been on the the street for the past 5 years to get support for independence though, it's coming and I've been doing all I can. :wow:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Fair enough

But you have to admit, these other leagues being competitive is also false.

I can guarantee you at any given moment that:

• Sitting at the top of La Liga is always going to be Barca/Real
  • Sitting at the top of Ligue 1 is always going to be PSG/Monaco
  • Sitting at the top of Serie A is always going to be Juventus
  • Sitting at the top of the Bundesliga is always going to be Bayern

None of these leagues are really competetive, that was my point. It's been the same 2/3 teams dominating in all of them. None is more competetive than the other, and the stats prove it. :yeshrug:

The English league is like every other major league in Europe. Same few teams dominate domestically and every once in a while they have a spell of European dominance, they're like everyone else. They're not special like sky wants people to think. :yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Aye, having a major league on our doorstep means any player who grew up here or plays here wants out immediately to the big money down south, can't blame them really as you want to make as much money as possible in the short career but it hurts the game up here. :francis:

And aye there's will he a referendum soon, I can feel it and Nicola has said it. Although that Tory bytch may is trying to block it.:hhh:

I've been on the the street for the past 5 years to get support for independence though, it's coming and I've been doing all I can. :wow:
Been reading a book on the history of footie. The scottish blessed the game with elite short passing. :blessed:

You ain't going to like that it was the Rangers who revolutionised it, tho :lolbron:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Been reading a book on the history of footie. The scottish blessed the game with elite short passing.

You ain't going to like that it was the Rangers wgo revolutionised it, tho :lolbron:

Rangers never revolutionised fukk all except bigotry, thuggery, entitlement and defensive anti football, and nothing will convince me otherwise. :pacspit:

Celtic are the team who was at the forefront of fast paced attacking football, reaching its peak in 1967. :blessed:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Rangers never revolutionised fukk all except bigotry, thuggery, entitlement and defensive anti football, and nothing will convince me otherwise. :pacspit:

Celtic are the team who was at the forefront of fast paced attacking football, reaching its peak in 1967. :blessed:
Dat anger, passion :heh:

It was just after the offside rule was established, so its museum relic shyte anyways :yeshrug: