Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Hopefully they'll make a lot of noise. That team is a FIFA wet dream.
they should have won the Euros :manny:

That's the only reason I see France failing, they're egos. It's been their weakness for almost a decade now.
They can't stay away from scandal Ribery and Benzema underage prostitiute, 2010 World Cup, Benzema fukking with Valbuena, Part of the reason Payet returned to Marseille apparently was because he cheated on his wife and got caught, etc. Anelka with the quenelle controversy.

You can tell French players thin very highly of themselves.
lol this is the first time I hear that Payet story

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Little ol' Leicester :gladbron:

Captain Morgan doing the Lord's work :blessed:

@Raul
I'll admit this season has been frustrating and sad with Ranieri getting axed.
I haven't been watching much this year.

Last match I fully watched was a 2-2 draw vs Derby in late January.
I've been keeping up with the box scores though.

:ld:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
That's the only reason I see France failing, they're egos. It's been their weakness for almost a decade now.
They can't stay away from scandal Ribery and Benzema underage prostitiute, 2010 World Cup, Benzema fukking with Valbuena, Part of the reason Payet returned to Marseille apparently was because he cheated on his wife and got caught, etc. Anelka with the quenelle controversy.

You can tell French players thin very highly of themselves.

I expect France to get to at least the semis in 2018 with their people but the ego always makes them come up short
:francis:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
People really arguing that Pogba is better than Kante? Did people not see what he did at Leicester? Any good to decent midfielder would look world-class with Pirlo and Marchisio next to them.

When Pogba had to actually carry a midfield like he did for France and this current United team he was exposed.