Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Exactly can't forget Sergio busquets
Nah, I'd take Kante over busquets.
I've never liked him tbh, Busquets is a system player, outside of tiki-taka he's trash.

Pogba is better than Kante, he just has shyt teamates who can't finish all the chances he creates. Zlatan has a pretty bad shot conversion rate, hell the whole team does.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Nah, I'd take Kante over busquets.
I've never liked him tbh, Busquets is a system player, outside of tiki-taka he's trash.

Pogba is better than Kante, he just has shyt teamates who can't finish all the chances he creates. Zlatan has a pretty bad shot conversion rate, hell the whole team does.
Seriously I like Busquets..People forget juve has a way better midfield than united..pogba has a lot more work to do. Plus the Epl is harder than Italy.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pogba is a world class player. Dude is not playing in his position. Man utd need to build the team around Pogba & play Pogba same position he played in Juventus

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm saying pogba is better..form is temporary class is permanent..can't compare them. The media just do it cause there both black and French
I think they're compared because Kante was the best midfielder in the league last year and was transferred to a different club at the same time as Pogba. Also mix in the supposed Man U interest in Kanye during the same window but opting to go all in on Pogba, Chelsea and United's relative form, them both being French nationals, and it's really not about being black.

Either way, Kante is hands down the best Midfielder in the league over the past two seasons.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I think they're compared because Kante was the best midfielder in the league last year and was transferred to a different club at the same time as Pogba. Also mix in the supposed Man U interest in Kanye during the same window but opting to go all in on Pogba, Chelsea and United's relative form, them both being French nationals, and it's really not about being black.

Either way, Kante is hands down the best Midfielder in the league over the past two seasons.
He's more of a defensive midfielder. Plus a lot of teams also wanted kante. If pogba went to Chelsea we would be in bigger trouble.pogba is better in all areas except tackling. Possession.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kante for Ballon'Dor:mjlol:
BvaXy8nIcAAgakN.jpg

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Kante is definitely in form but that best midfielder in the world talk is rubbish. BPL hype at its best. I would agree with whoever said he's the best at what he does but to be the best midfielder in the world u have to be a complete package. You can't just be a ball winner who sits in front of the back 4. Have to be able to create chances, go forward, score, defend etc. Arturo Vidal, yaya toure (2012-14 version), are examples of such. Kante has room for improvement. Toure and Vidal grew into those roles. He may get there but he has to sharpen his arsenal before he can even be in that conversation or he will be another Makalele. Not that that is anything to sneeze at but real football fans should understand my point. Either way the competition for midfield spots in the French national team is going to be crazy over the next 5 years.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kante is definitely in form but that best midfielder in the world talk is rubbish. BPL hype at its best. I would agree with whoever said he's the best at what he does but to be the best midfielder in the world u have to be a complete package. You can't just be a ball winner who sits in front of the back 4. Have to be able to create chances, go forward, score, defend etc. Arturo Vidal, yaya toure (2012-14 version), are examples of such. Kante has room for improvement. Toure and Vidal grew into those roles. He may get there but he has to sharpen his arsenal before he can even be in that conversation or he will be another Makalele. Not that that is anything to sneeze at but real football fans should understand my point. Either way the competition for midfield spots in the French national team is going to be crazy over the next 5 years.

But Kante position only requires him to win back the ball, protect the back & pass the ball ahead to attacking players. Anything else is extra

I agree France got a dope squad. Shame Benzima let his country down. Imagine Griezman & Benzima upfront:hhh: