Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scandalous offer from Hibei Fortune for Lionel Messi
The Chinese outfit have Lavezzi, Gervinho, Mbia and Kakuta, but want to aim even higher

Chinese team Hibei Fortune are willing to pay Lionel Messi 500 million euros, according to Sky Sports.

The side coached by Manuel Pellegrini want Barcelona's Argentine star and would be willing to give him up to 100m a season in wages.

They have Lavezzi, Gervinho, Mbia and Kakuta, but want to aim even higher. The money is not an issue, with Lavezzi earning 13m a season, while Gervinho gets 150,000 a game.

For now Messi remains centred on his work at Barcelona and is preparing for the clash with Espanyol on Sunday at Camp Nou, the Catalan derby.

MLS should do the same, splash the Fvck U money :shaq:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The scandalous offer from Hibei Fortune for Lionel Messi
The Chinese outfit have Lavezzi, Gervinho, Mbia and Kakuta, but want to aim even higher

Chinese team Hibei Fortune are willing to pay Lionel Messi 500 million euros, according to Sky Sports.

The side coached by Manuel Pellegrini want Barcelona's Argentine star and would be willing to give him up to 100m a season in wages.

They have Lavezzi, Gervinho, Mbia and Kakuta, but want to aim even higher. The money is not an issue, with Lavezzi earning 13m a season, while Gervinho gets 150,000 a game.

For now Messi remains centred on his work at Barcelona and is preparing for the clash with Espanyol on Sunday at Camp Nou, the Catalan derby.

MLS should do the same, splash the Fvck U money :shaq:

Paul Allen and the Sounders might be the only MLS team with that type of money.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Kevin Gameiro has been such a disappointment. I keep waiting for him to find his rhythm, but he looks lost every game. Griezmann is struggling because Gameiro provides nothing.

It's just frustrating to watch. At this point I'd rather run a :flabbynsick: Fernando Torres out there every week and hope for the best.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Aside from a few bright spots, Atleti had an awful first half. Simeone needs to be focused on fixing this mess he's putting on the field and not commenting on his future at Inter.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kevin Gameiro has been such a disappointment. I keep waiting for him to find his rhythm, but he looks lost every game. Griezmann is struggling because Gameiro provides nothing.

It's just frustrating to watch. At this point I'd rather run a :flabbynsick: Fernando Torres out there every week and hope for the best.
I never rated him

btw, Dembele has been unplayable for Dortmund the last month and the half.:whoo:
best attacking talent under 23 and it's not even close. The future is his and Neymar's. Unless some little kid comes out of nowhere

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Looks like the Jordan Brand is stepping into world football :mjpls:

15621707_1528867273794733_3506249775962408756_n.jpg

Who are they gonna sign to endorse these new Chopper football jerseys, Kevin de Bruyne and Luka Modric? :mjpls:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Roma blew a great chance to gain some ground by losing to Juve, that three points is going to be huge.

It looks like Juve will be running away with Serie A again this year.