Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inter's squad was too old by the time Mourinho's era was over. Almost every key player in that team needed to be replaced and Moratti probably saw the Champions league as his holy grail. Sneijder , Milito,Lucio,Samuel and Cambiasso were all at their peak and the squad wasn't good enough to carry on without replacements.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Why is inter so so garbage? I swear they aint been shyt since mourinho left my god. With all that talent on paper they should be dominating europa and serie A with juve. But these guys have no fight and also what happen with gabigol?

Horrible management with unrealistic expectations. They've had a revolving door of managers because of it, and you can't build a successful team that way.

What's going on with Gabi is a perfect example of what's wrong with them. De Boer and the football people never wanted to sign him, but management thought they knew best and signed him anyways. Now he's rotting on the bench, while waiting to get loaned out in January.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Inter's squad was too old by the time Mourinho's era was over. Almost every key player in that team needed to be replaced and Moratti probably saw the Champions league as his holy grail. Sneijder , Milito,Lucio,Samuel and Cambiasso were all at their peak and the squad wasn't good enough to carry on without replacements.
Its a real shame cause that inter squad was one of my fav squads to watch so resilient. I remember that game against barca was master plan by mourinho. Inter needs to change up its transfer policy and start buying players are for the squad instead of ones huge egos like gaurin, banega and co

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Horrible management with unrealistic expectations. They've had a revolving door of managers because of it, and you can't build a successful team that way.

What's going on with Gabi is a perfect example of what's wrong with them. De Boer and the football people never wanted to sign him, but management thought they knew best and signed him anyways. Now he's rotting on the bench, while waiting to get loaned out in January.
This is why having a technical director who has the same mindset as the manager is key. Signing players in which both agree fits the system.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a real shame cause that inter squad was one of my fav squads to watch so resilient. I remember that game against barca was master plan by mourinho. Inter needs to change up its transfer policy and start buying players are for the squad instead of ones huge egos like gaurin, banega and co

They do need to change their policy but it has long been part of Inter's strategy to throw money around. In the 90s they used to throw open the chequebook and get Ronaldo, Recoba,Vieri, Baggio, Djorkaeff etc. It was never coherent team building where teams get a core and surround them with other good role players instead of a revolving door. They have let players go in the past who became good later on like Pirlo or Coutinho if he keeps it up.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Romero is fukking crazy, and Rooney does one good thing then does one horrible thing. It's like he's 2 steps slower mentally than everyone else.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
RM has managed to overcome all of their injuries thus far.

They'll find a way to keep treading water, especially if Barça and Atletico keep struggling.
We've managed because we have solid depth at the middle and back. Different story on the attacking front now that Morata is injured as well :snoop:

This is a massive blow because Bale's been the one making shyt happen at the attacking front now that CR7 is rapidly declining

Our schedule these upcoming weeks is hell. Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla all on the road. Drop points in 2 of those games and we'll be praying Barcelona fukks up somewhere down the road to have a chance