Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Hoping for PKs in the rain. At least two people will send it over the net because of the rain:heh:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Thats it, TFC is hosting MLS Cup final.

ETA: Gotta give Montreal props they played a lot better than I expected.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Santos president Modesto Roma Junior says it would be "a dream" to welcome Gabriel Barbosa back to the Brazilian club, but feels his struggles at Inter may be down to bad weather.

And the Santos chief admits he would be delighted to welcome the promising player back to Brazil, but feels the cold weather in Italy could be affecting his adaptation to his new surroundings.

“For me it remains a dream and sometimes dreams come true," he told Bradesco Esportes FM. "Now he plays with Inter but if they wish to grant him a loan move, I would be very happy to welcome him back.

"I haven’t spoken to him but now it’s cold in Europe and that is one thing that I know he doesn’t like."

Gabigol remains tied to Inter until 2021.

I'd love to have Gabi back for the Copa Libertadores, but I think it would be best for his career to go on loan to a La Liga club like Couthinho did when he had struggles at Inter.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
what game was it where david beckham jumped over the ball/tackle at the goal side out of bounds line...then the team took it the full length of the pitch and scored right away?

It was international play I believe.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
what game was it where david beckham jumped over the ball/tackle at the goal side out of bounds line...then the team took it the full length of the pitch and scored right away?

It was international play I believe.

England Brazil 2002 World Cup

Skipped school for that bullshyt. :snoop: