Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Real Madrid's James and mother receive death threats on Twitter
Real Madrid star James Rodriguez has received death threats on Twitter, his mother has said on the social media network.

Pilar Rubio posted a photo of a box containing a gun and bullets and a written message sent to her private Twitter account.

She said she and her son had been targeted by another user who had sent the image along with a number of threats.

Messages sent by the anonymous user included: "Do you want to see how James would look dead?" and "I'm coming to your house now, say goodbye to all your loved ones."

Although Rubio's account is private, the image has since been widely shared online.

James was unable to play in Colombia's World Cup qualifiers after suffering a calf strain before Madrid's draw with Eibar, and the Colombian FA said the player would now return to Madrid rather than attending Tuesday's home game against Uruguay.

:dahell: is wrong with some people.

If this was an American I'd chalk it up to trolling, but Colombianos are really about that life :whoa:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I know y'all don't watch the nwsl but womens soccer is :mjpls:. Crystal dunn scored both goals for dc an they ended up in penalties and she wasn't in the first 5 to take a pk. they lost 3-2

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Two takeaways from Barça's pregame; Neymar finally got rid of that blonde mess on the top of his head and and got a respectable haircut again (:ehh:) & Rafinha is moving up to the role Munir occupied last year when Messi was out.

Rafinha is too talented and can contribute in so many different ways on the field to not get consistent playing time on a weekly basis.