Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH how we looking this year breh?
I work all day on the weekends now and can no longer keep up with footy :to:
We just had our best performance of the season today winning comfortably, breh. :blessed:

It's been a very mixed season so far tbh: we have looked solid in some games but have been absolutely outclassed in others (Liverpool & Arsenal games in particular :mjcry:).

Conte has switched things up now and is playing 3 at the back / using wingbacks.

Zouma the gawd due back from long-term injury shortly so we can only get better defensively. :blessed:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
We just had our best performance of the season today winning comfortably, breh. :blessed:

It's been a very mixed season so far tbh: we have looked solid in some games but have been absolutely outclassed in others (Liverpool & Arsenal games in particular :mjcry:).

Conte has switched things up now and is playing 3 at the back / using wingbacks.

Zouma the gawd due back from long-term injury shortly so we can only get better defensively. :blessed:
That's my optimistic breh who bleeds blue :wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The second time Memo Ochoa has given up 7 goals in the last four months

926.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Wow,
Football is back :blessed:

link? :feedme:

Mauro Icardi’s autobiography is something of a modern day Othello.

Without doubt the most interesting line in ‘Sempte avanti’ is when he talks about his wife Wanda, formerly spouse of Maxi Lopez.

Icardi was good friends with Lopez, then a fellow Sampdoria player, who was married to Wanda at the time. But then things got complicated.

He said: “The day before I left for a friendly tour in the US, I got a message from Wanda, I was surprised because I usually spoke with Maxi, not with her.

“She asked me if I could buy a new iPad in the US, it wasn’t available yet in Italy at that time. That episode, however, made me think.

“Did Wanda really want that tablet, or was she seeking an excuse to get in touch with me?

“When I came back in Milan, one of the first things I did was to get reacquainted with Wanda. As I had to hand her the new iPad, that would have been the perfect excuse.

“We texted many times, and it was at that time that we started talking about us a bit more freely.”

As with all good romantic novels heartbreak and broken friendships followed as Wanda left Lopez to shack up with Icardi.

Icardi also noted that he could bring 100 criminals from Argentina to kill Inter’s Curva Nord fans.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Wow,

Icardi also noted that he could bring 100 criminals from Argentina to kill Inter’s Curva Nord fans.
:mjlol::mjlol:

So it all started from a request to buy an iPad :ohhh:

This guy didn't even have the balls to tell Maxi what his wife was doing behind his back.

Th woman who caused it all
Wanda-Nara-lenceria.jpg
" You see I peeped it, p*ssy is power
That proud feeling we get knowing that p*ssy is ours"-J Cole